$107
$96
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
$105
$101
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$306
HolidayInn.com
$157
$140
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$118
$93
  • Pool
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$130
$103
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

6,792 results
All reviewstoro torothe club loungebayfront parkbayside marketplacesouth beachbeautiful hotelbay viewbiscayne baypre cruisevalet parkingcruise portdowntown areaper daylobbystarbucksconciergeihg
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I love this Hotel!
The rooms are uncommonly comfortable and tastefully decorated with magnificent views of the Bay. This property also has the nicest gym facility that I have ever seen in a hotel, including weights, cardio, sauna and steamroom. Beautiful facilities are wonderful to stay in, but the most important asset is the consistent level of guest service. I was in and out daily over the course of my stay and used the valet services. I have never seen such consistent friendly professionalism as I did with their team. Kudos as well to the front desk team as well as all who I encountered.

1  Thank ThomasM312
Arminio R, Director of Operations at InterContinental Miami, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Dear Thomas M,

Thank you for the great review! Our staff goes above and beyond to fulfill the guest’s needs. We are thrilled to know we exceeded your expectations! We are also happy that you enjoyed our mySpa facilities, as it truly is an oasis within an oasis. We will make sure to let the Front Office team as well as the rest of the staff know that they contributed to a memorable service experience. We do hope that you will keep us in mind when returning to Miami and let us know if we can be of any assistance in planning your future stay with us.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

We had a suite on the 32nd floor that was considerably larger than many people's appartments. The room could no be faulted, possibly the best room I've ever stayed in. Spotlessly clean and in good order, excellent up to date entertainment options through live TV or PPV.

The only disappointment was that the hotel bar was being re-built. We snuck a peak at what was under construction and it will be quite something. The make-shift bar in the lobby wasn't really up to much, but there's no magic wand to waive in these situations and we will be going back to see the result sometime I'm sure.

The Club Lounge was first rate, very comfortable, excellently hosted with the same stunning vista of both the city and the bay that we had from our room. I have one very minor suggestion - there is a generous array of spirits on offer but nothing to mix them with unless you like Sprite or Coke. How about some tonic water, ginger ale and tomato juice?

They have a well equipped gym and a nice enough pool that we didn't get to use largely because of the weather. Bayside Marketplace is 5 minutes stroll away.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Keith-in-Brighton-UK
Arminio R, Director of Operations at InterContinental Miami, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Dear Keith-in-Brighton-UK,

Thank you for the great review. We love hearing from our guests! Indeed, we are in the middle of renovations to improve the overall guest experience and we are glad that it did not interfere with your top class stay. We are also thrilled that you were able to experience the Club InterContinental Lounge. We love the vistas from the hotel too! Thank you for the suggestion as we are always looking to improve guest service. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

I stayed for business purposes for three nights in the IC Miami and enjoyed the perfect service and friendly attitude of the staff. Specifically I enjoyed every evening after my tough day the relaxing atmosphere in the Club Lounge. The execellent service, happy nature and stunning competence in several languages and the wide international cultural experience of "Natalie" in the Club Lounge helped to recover and to relish my evening. I recommend my friends to use the chance of a visit to this hotel and its Club Lounge.

1  Thank Tina H

Dear Tina H,

Thank you for the great comments and the recommendation! Nestled on the 29th floor, the Club InterContinental Lounge offers breathtaking views of Downtown Miami and top notch relaxation for tough days. We are so glad that you were able to experience all of the benefits of the Club InterContinental Lounge and we will make sure to let Natalie as well as the rest of the staff know that they contributed to a memorable stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to the InterContinental Miami.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Everytime I go to Miami from Costa Rica I stay at the Intercontinental Miami....I have gotten to know the fantastic staff which remembers and welcomes like a family...The Amazing view from the rooms is an added plus!.....Being in Hospitalty for many years, this Hotel really attracts me as they never miss anything and are detail oriented. My positive experience always starts with William at the door which helps me with my luggage, to checking in with the front desk assistant manager Carlos Garcia....But all the staff is always welcoming....This is the only hotel I stay at when I visit my Miami! Thank you to all the staff at the IC Miami for your wonderful hospitality!

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank JosephFisherWa
Arminio R, Director of Operations at InterContinental Miami, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Dear JosephFisherWa,

Thank you for your fantastic comments. We are so glad to know that we are your home away from home. We strive to go above and beyond for all of our guests as comfort and service are our #1 priority and we agree that the little details are what make any experience an excellent one. We will make sure to let William, Carlos and the rest of the staff know that they contributed to a wonderful experience. We look forward to welcoming you back to the InterContinental Miami on your next trip to our magical city.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

I have an aversion to convention hotels, especially when I'm not part of the convention, but this hotel managed quite well for prairie boy who was here just for an overnight and a meeting next door. Lots of staff, very friendly, in the heart of downtown (walk to the Arscht Center), lovely room overlooking Miami Beach. Right now they're still renovating on the main floor so their fine dining restaurant is closed except for breakfast in one of the ballrooms. One of the young women at the concierge desk was on her first day and really didn't have a clue for dinner reservations, but a very helpful woman at the bell desk pitched in and gave me some good recommendations. My room was spacious, and QUIET (which is almost all I ask). Not quite sure why the clothes closet is in the bathroom but... The elevators seemed a bit slow to me. If you can manage the club room, great breakfast and care during the day. A good downtown location.

Room Tip: Ask for a room looking out on Miami Beach and the Atlantic.

Dear prairieboy46,

Thank you for your wonderful comments. We are glad that you enjoyed your accommodations while here on business. It can be difficult to find peace and quiet during times of travel, but the InterContinental Miami strives to provide a comforting home away from home atmosphere to all guests. We are also thrilled that you were able to enjoy all of the amenities in the Club InterContinental Lounge. We look forward to having you back soon. Please let us know if we can personally assist you in planning your future stay with us.