“EXCELENT”

GreenLeadersGold level
Miami, Florida
“EXCELENT”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Please... Do Nothing Less Than Being Special To Yourself And Spend A Little More And Trreat Yourself To The Unique And Pleasurable Treatment Of The First Class, Top Grade That Is Offered At This Wonderful Hotel. At the VIp Lounge, The VIP Floor 29 Where They Pull No Strings And There Is No Limits As To How And What You Earn For Being A Special Guest In This Wonderful Hotel....The VIP LOUNGE HAS WONDERFUL SERVICE GIVEN BY: FLORANGEL Y ARISTIDES......THANK YOU HOTEL INTERCONTINENTAL........WHERE IT SHOULD REALLY BE CALLED PARADISE INTERCONTINENTAL....

Room Tip: "Rooms on the south side are quieter"
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, Director of Operations at InterContinental Miami, responded to this review, July 9, 2012
Dear WALTER A,

Thank you for your review about your stay with us. We are happy to know you enjoyed the service of Florangel and Aristides at the Club InterContinental Lounge; they are always by the guests’ side to meet their needs. We are thrilled to know we are considered ‘PARADISE INTERCONTINENTAL,’ as we do our best to provide the best service at all time for our guests. We look forward to seeing you soon and please let us know if we can be of any assistance in planning your future stay at the InterContinental Miami.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,286)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I stayed at the Hotel Intercontinental Miami during the Heat v. Thunder series and despite the sports crowd, it was a wonderful experience. The staff worked above and beyond the call to help guests. Especially, Ingrid, Lobby Ambassador. When I inquired about local dining establishments and services available in the hotel, she was very informative and very polite. Buffet was very good, for hotel prices. The only problem I had with IC Miami is that the gym is connected to the spa. Therefore, in order to use the gym, you have to pay $15 each day you use the gym. But, the $15 will entitle you to use the sauna and other facilities in the spa. I would definitely return for the service and close location to Bayside.

Room Tip: Go for the higher floors for less noise.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Dear C p,

Thank you for taking your time to review about your stay. Our staff always goes above and beyond to help our guests; Ingrid along with our staff will be pleased to know they contributed to your positive experience with us. We are thrilled to have you back soon and please let us know if we can be of assistance in planning your future stay at the InterContinental Miami.
Miami, Florida
Reviewed June 21, 2012

It was my mother's birthday and I had spend four month working out of the country. I wanted to do something special for her. Being a Miami resident I decided to do something local since Miami has it all. We stayed for the weekend and from the moment we walk in the grandeur of the lobby and the service was impressive. The rooms where out of a decor magazine. Being a club member which I recommend to anybody that comes because the club floor has a spectacular view of down town overlooking the water way and AA Arena where the Miami Heat play has a complimentary breakfast and happy hour buffet that is umbelievable. Off course I had to pamper my mom and treated her to the spa which I also tried and WOW, I have enjoyed a few spas but this is on another level from the gym to the staff and treatments selections, later l found out it was one of the top in the country (I can see why). I like to rely on the councierge knowledge to find the best when I travel and this guys(Rosello, Martin,Mauricio and J. C.) know Miami, and I am a local. The recommended restaurants, tours and even the surprise birthday cake delivery was over the top. Thank you for a AWESOME service and a unforgettable birthday gift for my mom.

Room Tip: ask for room overlooking the bay, and become a club member
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Dear Eduardo A,

It’s great to hear you and your mother enjoyed your staycation with us! Our Club InterContinental Lounge is a great deal and upgrade for travelers. We are glad you enjoyed it as well as the full services mySpa. We make every effort to make special occasions as authentic and memorable as possible and we are happy to read it was awesome. We look forward in seeing you soon and please let me know if we can be of any assistance in planning your future stay at the InterContinental Miami.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I stayed here last weekend for the Spinning and Sports Conference. (This was the third of fourth time I've stayed here) I arrived early on Friday at around 6:30 am. I was advised that there were currently no rooms available but to check back soon. I checked back at 8:45 and to my surprise I was told by Claudia at the front desk that a room had just become available. Claudia also informed me that I was a Priority One Club Member and I could receive discounts at the hotel restaurant and Starbucks. Claudia was very patient, professional and courteous. I ate at the hotel restaurant (Indigo) a couple of times. The bar tenders were all attentive and friendly. I can't remember the names of all the bartenders (the two black male bartenders and Natalia were all very good)
On Sunday after checking out I had to have the hotel hold my bags. There I met Ingrid Romano working at the luggage desk. Ingrid was also professional and courteous and made sure I had everything that I needed during my stay. You could tell that she enjoyed her job and really wanted to make sure that the customer had a pleasant stay.
My only negative are the showers. The water pressure is very low....
Overall my stay at the Intercontinental was very pleasant.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Dear Michael D,

On behalf of the InterContinental Miami, thank you for your detailed review about your stay. We always strive to provide the best service to our valued guests as our staff tries to fulfill all of our guests needs and wants. We are pleased to know that your stay with us was smooth and you enjoyed your room as well as dining at the Indigo restaurant. We apologize about the inconvenience you experienced with the shower. We look forward to seeing you in the future and please let me know if I can personally assist you in making your next stay with us a perfect one!
Amarillo, Texas, United States
Reviewed June 20, 2012

My husband and I stayed here the night (or morning) before we left for our cruise. Very clean and nice decor. I loved the bathroom! The staff was extremely helpful with answering all of my questions. The breakfast buffet was delicious. I look forward to returning!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Brittany G,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. Our hotel is truly a convenient spot for pre and post cruise guests. The majority of our rooms are recently renovated, providing a modern touch to our iconic hotel. Thank you for your caring compliments about our staff, I will make sure to let them know how much you appreciate their assistance. We look forward in seeing you again, please let me know if I can be of any assistance in planning your future stay at the InterContinental Miami.
Danville, Kentucky
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Hotel location right on the water, convenient to shopping, restaurants.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade at check in for a bayside view
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Dear Scott-Kim L,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. Our hotel has a breathtaking view of the bay as well as a convenient location near Bayside shopping and dining. We hope you travels bring you back to Miami and you decide to stay with us once again.
Fort Lauder
Reviewed June 20, 2012

One of the most underrated in Miami. Off the chaos of the beach but close to everything you would want to see and do in Miami, plus great service (which you do NOT get at the beach hotels). The chief concierge and staff were really helpful. Although there is great food all over Miami. The restaurant at the Indigo is fantastic. The buffett is one of the best I have ever had! Simply a can't miss option if you're heading to Miami, business or pleasure.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Dear Jason M,

One behalf of the InterContinental Miami, thank you for staying with us. Our location is at the heart of Miami with a walking distance to several locations in Downtown Miami as well as a quick drive to South Beach. Our staff is always by our guests’ side ready to serve them in any way they can. Thank you for your amazing feedback about our buffet. We hope to see you soon and please let us know if we can be of any assistance in planning your future stay with us.