$107
$96
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
$105
$101
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$123
$109
$143
$133
HolidayInn.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$118
  • Breakfast included
$126
$87
GardenInn.com
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$124
$103
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

6,788 results
All reviewstoro torothe club loungebayfront parkbayside marketplacesouth beachbeautiful hotelbay viewbiscayne baypre cruisevalet parkingcruise portdowntown areaper daylobbystarbucksconciergeihg
Reviewed January 7, 2012

This hotel has an excellent location in downtime Miami, from where you will have a beautiful view of the ocean right from the window of your room. We requested for a room facing the ocean and the front desk was kind enough to give us one. I also loved the fact that the window has some sitting area where you can sit with your kids and look at the ocean for minutes if not hours.

The lobby area is beautifully decorated and it looked even more beautiful because of the Christmas decorations when we were there.

The only thing I did not like was the parking. You either have to pay $36 per day for the valet parking or $2 every 2 hours using city's parking scheme. I wish the valet parking was a little cheaper but maybe that's just me.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank ditya6um
Arminio R, Director of Operations at InterContinental Miami, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2012

Dear Ditya6um,

On behalf of the InterContinental Miami, I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about your recent stay with us. We value all feedback and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the hotel décor and view from your room. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in planning your next stay at the InterContinental Miami.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

I wish to thank 2-Front Desk Representatives on their great professional behavior and great service as I walked in, for the first time. There names are Marilia Gerlein and Roberto Laxamar. They provided me with a great overview of this downtown property that helped me, both as a Travel Agent & Agency to give this site return client business as well for myself. I wish them all the best in the Hotel Service Industry. Although some would find the price on the high end. It is worth the money.

Room Tip: Request a room that faces the Bay Area.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Tom S

Dear Tom S,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us and recognize the service you received. We value all feedback that comes from our guests here at the hotel. We will pass along your kind words to Marilia and Roberto. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in planning your next visit to the InterContinental Miami.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

We stayed in InterContinental during the Thanksgiving and had a great time. Friendly staff, clean room, great view of harbor. We were surprised to find a complimentary bowl of fruits in our room. Thank you InterContinental for making our stay so memorable!!.

Room Tip: monorail nearby, convenience location to the waterfront
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ranong

Dear Ranong,

On behalf of the InterContinental Miami, I would like to personally thank you for your comments about your recent stay with us. We value all feedback and it makes us very proud to hear from our guests about their positive experience. We look forward to having you back with us soon and please let us know if we can be of any assistance in planning your next stay at the InterContinental Miami.

Reviewed January 4, 2012

This is my second visit to the hotel and it was a great way to start the new year. I had a gift certificate, and what a wonderful gift that is! When we arrived to our rooms (a suite on the club floor), we found that they faced the city - but a room change to a harbor view was quickly and easily arranged by the front desk. As the Club was closed we received complimentary upgrades to the breakfast buffet at the Indigo Restaurant and vouchers for drinks and an appetizer at the bar - quite an upgrade from the comp continental breakfast on the club floor! The food at both places was fresh and delicious. When we got to our rooms a gift of a wine and cheese plate awaited us from the concierge Eduardo, who (along with Stephanie from the Executive Office) was so gracious in arranging all the details of our visit. We had massages at the spa, which were among the best I have ever had at a spa. Also, the spa was very quiet and really beautiful with the stone floors and mosaic walls - the relaxation room is cozy and really relaxing with its little waterfalls and low lighting - and there is a steam room, sauna and drench shower as well. Finally, the bed was exceptionally comfortable and makes for a restful nights' sleep. Although I am from Miami, I highly recommend the IC Miami for business, a staycation or a spa experience - and it makes for a wonderful gift to give someone as well. You'll be well-cared for at this hotel!

Room Tip: Ask for a water view when booking - it's one of our best features in Miami!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank ManagerCoralGables

Dear ManagerCoralGables,

Thank you for taking to write a review for us, we appreciate learning about your experience! New Year’s Eve at the InterContinental Miami is so easy and fun, we are glad you enjoyed it and were able to make use of all the amenities we have to offer. We also thank you for your comments about Eduardo and Stephanie, they will be so thrilled to hear that they contributed to making your stay a memorable one. We look forward to having you back with us soon and please let us know if we can be of any assistance in planning your next stay at the InterContinental Miami.

Reviewed January 4, 2012

My family and I stayed at the Interncontinental Miami for New Year's Eve. It was an amazing stay from start to finish. From booking the reservation to check-out everyone was amazing but especially worth mentioning was Shari Davis at the front desk. My family and I could not get over how pleasant and helpful she was when we checked-in. She even followed-up with us during our stay based on something we just mentioned in passing and then again when we checked-out. I travel about once every two weeks but I have never been as impressed as I was by Shari Davis and the hotel right next door to my law office. I will recommend it to my clients without hesitation.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family