Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
$105
$101
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$127
$109
Hampton.com
$136
$128
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$118
$93
$126
$87
GardenInn.com
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$122
$103
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$152
$140
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
$142
$123
HolidayInn.com
  • Restaurant
YVE Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$106
$95
  • Bar/Lounge
InterContinental Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$209
$173
Travelocity
3,859 results
All reviewsriverwalk cafeconvention centerknight centerwhole foodsself parkingsouth beachconcierge deskpeople moverbit dateddowntown areahigh floorbayfront parkhotel restaurantpre cruisebiscayne bayconferencevalet
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

I was a bit worried from some of the reviews online regarding this hotel. The hotel was excellent. Service was great, I called them before I arrived to remove feathers from my room and they did (most hotels don't do that except when I arrive). Rooms were clean and spacious (a bit dated). The breakfast buffet was excellent on
terms of both food and service.

Notes:
You can walk to the people mover without even going outdoors which is nice.
There is a parking structure exactly next to the hotel so no need to do the valet parking

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Hyatt Regency is a great property in downtown Miami. Site easily holds a small self contained conference. We were around 600, had the place to ourselves and all events were close to each other. Nice lobby for gathering areas and an outside patio on the river, careful the doors lock after 9 and it can be hard to get back in.
Walking distance from the Riverwalk
Walking distance from the AA arena, some members went to the Heat game.
Walking distance to several good restaurants
Parking is limited with valet at the hotel at $35 although there is a public garage just across the street for $19/day and less on the weekend.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 8, 2013

This hotel is extremely dated and the bathrooms are tiny. The one bright point is the staff is fantastic and try to make the best of a sub standard property. The hotel is also located in a very noisy area - there is a lift bridge that reverberates through he hotel when it opens there is also a new building under construction across the street.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Richard D
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We stayed here because it was close to the Marlin's stadium. It was only a hop skip and a jump away from the stadium so it was perfect in that sense. Also close to Little Havana and downtown Miami for nightlife afterwards. The view from the hotel was very 'city' with the lights from the other buildings all around. The taxi ride to some close bars was only about $10; can't beat that.

The first night of our stay, I called down to request some extra blankets be brought up (as there were no extras in the room as I thought there would be), but no one ever came to deliver them, so service wasn't the best.

In the morning we had the breakast buffet which was good, but pretty pricey. Pretty much anything you could possibly want is available: fruit, waffles, cereal, bacon, eggs, etc. But I don't think it was worth the price; I would have rather gone somewhere else for breakfast and saved some cash.

No free internet. Otherwise, it was a decent standard room which appeared clean and tidy.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Hyatt Regency Miami

I arrived on April 17th, check-in was a breeze. The desk staff was pleasant, well dressed and efficient. I dealt with Ana who was sure to offer that if there was anything I needed please let her know. I went to my room, using the room key for the elevator to go up is a nice touch from a security standpoint.

I arrived at my room, it was neat and generally well appointed. The layout of the room was interesting with the walk-in closet to hang clothes with, I might add, enough hangers for my week's stay. I proceeded to open the drapes to let some light in and what do I see? The film protecting the room from sunlight is ripped off from the bottom halfway up the window. If it had been a square cut it would not have looked so bad but it looked like someone had grabbed a loose corner and just ripped it off. I then turned around and noticed that the base of the bed was broken, kicked in. Not what I expect from a Hyatt, let alone the Regency brand.

The next morning I went in to take a shower all the soaps and towels were there. When I entered the shower I noted that grout was missing from between some of the tiles. This is not a great concern to me but I can only imagine what the water has done behind the tile and the floor below. I then had to iron a shirt and trousers for the first meeting of the day, to my surprise the ironing board had bent legs! I put water in the Iron, plugged it in and turned it on to heat up. When I started to iron a shirt the iron leaked water over the shirt. I had to drain the water from the iron and proceed without steam.

This crisis averted I went to the first meeting. The room was set up well, water and glasses, little martini glasses with hard candies. The chairs were comfortable, tables covered with tablecloths and quite presentable. The main problem was the metal threshold for the left door was not attached on left side of the floor and was about an inch above the floor by the door jam. About a third of the way across was where the threshold began rising. When we came in the next morning, instead of repairing the problem overnight the brain trust put duct tape on both sides of the threshold by the door jam. Once the doors were opened and there was nothing holding the threshold down the tape gave up. This is not just a failing of the engineering staff but a severe safety issue for the hotel.

I ate three times at the Riverwalk Café. The first night the dinner service was acceptable, the food was good. I went for dinner on the third day, ordered the burger and a drink. The drink came, not as ordered. I do not complain about an oversight like this but the waitress came by my table seven times and did not offer to change the drink. I had ordered without ice so the problem was obvious. At the end of the meal she told me the drink was 'on the house', I wrote on the check that the drink may be on the house but I would not pay for something I did not order so it didn't matter. This is not service I would expect to get from a fast food restaurant. The morning I was leaving I again went to the Riverwalk Café. I decided to have the buffet breakfast. I chose the eggs, sausage and potato from the steam table, this was a mistake! The heat in the steam table was too low to keep anything warm. The eggs were tepid, at best and the sausage and potato were cold. This was a breakfast not worth nearly the $20.00 plus that was charged.

There was a buffet dinner hosted by the organization whose event I was attending. The dinner was quite good. The only problem that I had with it was I ordered and received a cup of coffee, I then went to the buffet table to get some dessert. When I returned to the table the person that had served the coffee was clearing my place. I asked her to return the coffee, fork and napkin, she simply looked at me like I just arrived from outer space and walked off! If you are going to hire people to service your customers you need to make sure they have a rudimentary knowledge of the English language. This was less than an endearing experience for me.

I can understand the condition of the room, I was given a 'special' rate for the week. There is no excuse for the service personnel being so shoddy in performance. I would expect this type of room and service from one of the bottom of the line hotels or motels, not from a Hyatt Regency!

Room Tip: rooms at another hotel would be a better choice.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business