Hyatt Regency Miami
$119
$108
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
$127
$113
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$96
$93
  • Pool
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$179
$135
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$89
$119
$105
Priceline
3,770 results
All reviewsriverwalk cafeconvention centerknight centerwhole foodsself parkingsouth beachconcierge deskpeople moverdowntown areahigh floorhotel restaurantpre cruisebiscayne bayconferencevaletmetromoverbayside
Reviewed March 30, 2013

What more can I say about my FAVORITE Hotel in Miami.
Once again the Staff is the best of all the Hyatt I have visit during all these years, since 1995.
As a Platinum Hyatt Guest, I travel to lot of Hyatt, but once again, Miami is very special for me.
I went to these hotel, since 1995. The Hotel now is surrounded for the most higher buildings you can see in Miami,even the Hyatt still at one of the best locations if you want to stay close to everything in Miami. Walking distance for shopping, business , gym, running, ride , bike everything is right there.
One more time THANKS TO ALL OF THE CONCIERGE PEOPLE one by one, they are part of my family! There are lot of new people working now since my first time, and they all are nice and helpful.
Special mention to the reservation office Melina, and James. They personally take care for all my needs, Melina runs all day long taking care of all the Guest, even when the Hotel is Completely sold out during the Ultra Music Festival, Sonny Tennis Game, Mary Kay and more and more people.
Everything works, no complains for me, I have all what I need during my stay, even the room service at the hotel was FULL, was quick and always they will help you with a big smile.
My bed was really a King size bed, so comfy, also the pillows.
Maybe they need to make some changes in the bathrooms and carpets, but for me is not important, my suite is always fine, the Regency Club is a perfect place for breakfast and evening drinks or finger food. Thanks to all those guys there, specially to Sandy and Erika.
Thanks again to all of you, Melina, James, Maria Elena, Lidia, Sandy, Erika, Javier, Luis, Michael, Elias, MANNY, Rhonda, Kathy, Fernando and all the CONCIERGE THE BEST EVER.
Thanks to all Hyatt Regency People, ready to visit you again next year.
If you are going to Miami, and you really want to be treated like a friend , these is the place.
THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!

Room Tip: Try the rooms that end in 06,41, at the left side when you leave the elevator. Also good rooms in the other side.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Overall this hotel ticks the boxes but is let down by the very tired and basic looking rooms. We stayed in a club room and would say these would be a normal room in most hotels in this price range. The evening and breakfast club buffet were very bland with minimal fruit and selection of pastries. I would recommend paying slightly more and staying at one of the other downtown hotels.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

Bed WAY too small for 2 people, and this is the best they had to offer. Worse, the linens crinkle LOUDLY so everytime my son moved in his bed, it's like he was rolling in paper or plastic. So between the noise and barely able to balance on the edge of my bed with my husband, I got no sleep. Driving in, this is like a dead zone. All big office buildings, no restaurants in sight. Ate in the hotel. Food was average. Slow service. They were attentive but someone needs to get them moving. Were they putting on airs and expecting us to linger and savor the mediocre food? In a room where the ac starts up like a jet engine? The manager even came out and told people it was ok and that was normal. Upstairs lounge closes completely at night. No drinks, no fruit available like all the other Hyatts around the country. When you travel with a teenager, that means no snack. Pet peeve- the windows don't open. Means my eyes are watering and I'm congested from the mold. Total sleepless night and I have to start the day and I'm not happy.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank InflatableBoat
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We flew into Miami the night before boarding a cruise ship to the Caribbean. Easy to get from the airport to the hotel and then very easy to get to the port the next day. The hotel staff were very friendly. Gave us good advice on what to do that night to get a flavor of Miami. Rooms were very comfortable. Prices were reasonable. The breakfast buffet was very good.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 26, 2013

This hotel was very average to me. The room was decent, though very small beds even as a double bed. It had adequate counter space in the bathroom. The room had very few outlets though. Our view would have been fine except the window was SO dirty on the outside. The rooms are dated, not very modern. Lobby was fine as well, a self check in which was nice. The Valet guys were really nice, really the only people we interacted with besides the people working at Pure Verde, I think that was the name, an okay bar in the lobby as long as you don't hit them at a busy time. The room was a decent size really. You can hre things through the connecting doors, so, if you don't know the people you're connected to, that's kind of strange. When you pull up you get excited for balconies, don't be, the sliding glass door are just windows that don't open. The housekeeping staff does do an amazing job cleaning the rooms though. Kudo's to them. I will express my stay as "fine." Not excellent, not horrible.

Room Tip: Try to request a non-connected room if you don't want to hear your neighbors.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple