Hyatt Regency Miami
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
$117
$113
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $130/night.

$122
$109
Hampton.com
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$96
$161
$140
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$179
$135
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

$119
$105
Priceline
  • Pool
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$108
$93
Hotelpower.com
3,770 results
All reviewsriverwalk cafeconvention centerknight centerwhole foodsself parkingsouth beachconcierge deskpeople moverdowntown areahigh floorhotel restaurantpre cruisebiscayne bayconferencevaletmetromoverbayside
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We stayed one night prior to leaving for our cruise. The check in was very easy after a long day of travel thanks to Karla Montes at the front desk. What an asset she is to the Hyatt Regency Miami!

There were 3 of us and we found the hotel to be very nice, and the quality of service superb! The room was amazing, nicely furnished and spotless. The beds were super comfy with exceptional quality bed linens; the room furnishings were above our expectations in a great way!

The staff were all very friendly, extremely knowledgeable and helpful. They were prompt in response to our needs and questions.

We are world travel savvy adults who travel often and our experience with this hotel was excellent. We look forward to our next stay with them again soon.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 30, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here on business. My room was on the 10th floor facing one of the draw bridges. Heard road noise all night. I would suggest getting the highest floor possible. The rooms are pretty average and small, carpet disgusting. Gym was way too small for a hotel of this size. 2 treadmills and 2 ellipticals are not enough. The staff at the hotel are amazing. Overall, I will be staying elsewhere for business in the future.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I booked my trip via Expedia due to the low rates available for a last minute get away to Miami. WHAT A MISTAKE!!!! The pictures of the rooms and the hotel were no way accurate. When I arrived and checked in, the valet attendant could barely speak English and explain the parking rates. Now on to check-in and up to my room. I slide the key inside the door and was greeted by this old musty, tart smell, which unbareable to breath in. I immediately called Expedia who in turn called the hotel, which they had me moved to another room. Just when I thought it couldnt get any worst the new room was an up grade with amazing views. So, I rush to show and change so that I could go meet some friends for lunch. That planned was delayed because there was no hot water for 20 minutes. I was advised to let the water run so that the water could get heat up. Bad idea!! The tub is now filled with water and would not drain out. I had to wash up in the sink because the tub was full of cold. I leave the hotel to enjoy my day of fun, that evening when return to hotel to take it down for evening. I was awaken at midnight my a man who has walked into my room. The hotel has over booked the room. Now I lay their scared death with some stranger standing in my room. The next two day went okay with no unexpected incident, I figured nothing else could go wrong. On Sunday morning I went to checkout and called for my car. Once I got in my car I immediately realized that valet had stole my watch out the glove compartment. The valet staff was unprofessional and had no clue want to do. I completed a report with Hyatt security and the valet attendant gave me his boss cell number to call him at home. The report was sent to corporate who advised they do not take responsibility for item left in the car. If I decide to leave anything I needed to tell them so that they will know I have valuables in the vehicle. Such a stupid policy! I will never stay at this hotel again and I have reported the hotel and valet (central parking) to the better business beurea..

Signed,

Pissed off guest

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Louis B
Reviewed September 24, 2012

For as much money as they charge per night at this hotel, I was seriously disappointed in the quality. The first room we received smelled like cigarettes. They quickly gave us a new room, which didn't smell much better.

The breakfast buffet was blah. The strawberries weren't washed & some were moldy, and the bread was stale.

The single pool was very small, and too crowded for us to get in comfortably. We just went back up to our room.

When you check in, the kiosk tells you that unless you refuse it, a newspaper will be delivered to your room, and you will be charged for it. Yet, there wasn't an option to refuse it. Regardless, it never came, and I don't believe I was charged.

The kicker was the mandatory valet parking. When I finally gave in and handed my keys over, I was promptly informed that it would be $31 per night (plus tip)!!! Seriously? I've never seen a hotel charge more than $12/night.

Never again.

Room Tip: Ask where the nearest "self parking" lot is. We found it on our last night. $9/night is way cheaper than $31/night, although it was about 2 blocks away.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for a quick stop in Miami. I was expecting more, but it turned out pretty average. Staff at the reception was super nice and welcoming, and they made sure that my stay was going well. My room was a bit bigger than I expected, and I think it had everything I needed. For the price I paid, I believe it was price worthy.

The only things that was an ouch was the restaurant downstairs. The food wasn't good - limited options with low-average quality. I must say my grade for this hotel became lower due to this reason.

Room Tip: Higher the better
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
MHyatt313, Sales Coordinator at Hyatt Regency Miami, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments about the Hyatt Regency Miami and want to thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate your insights and look forward to serving you again in the future.

The Hyatt Regency Miami Team