“Not happy” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Miami International Airport

Ranked #91 of 119 Hotels in Miami

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Miami
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

The price that was quoted to me on the phone was quite different from what the actual price was upon arrival. The room was clean but the light did not work, nor did the refrigerator or microwave and I had to call the front desk to have someone come up to service these things. We were told that we could get a taxi to take us to the dock for the cruise ship and then on the day that we were leaving the taxi would not take us unless we were paying more money than was quoted by management. This also happened when we were returning back, no one wanted to pick us up as promised so we had to take a taxi and the fare was much cheaper than we were charged when we were leaving for the cruise. Also when i arrived home I found that a double payment was taken out of my bank account for an amount that was much higher than the receipt that I received at checkout. When I called about it I was transferred to accounts receivable and left a message for someone to call me back, I never got a call back the first time, but did get a call back on the second time even though I had talked with management about the problem. I am going to my bank and if the problem with the money is not resolved I will get my lawyer to look into this.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

1 Thank Leah M
MarciaDC, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Miami International Airport, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
Dear Leah,

Thanks for taking the time to inform us of your concerns during your recent stay regarding your billing . Please accept my apologies for the inconveniences presented. Please contact me directly, i will be glad to take care of your billing issues personally.

Hope to hear from you soon!

London, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

We were very sceptical about staying there after reading the negative reviews BUT we found the hotel clean, the room was quiet inspite of being so near the airport (bonus) and the staff were very friendly and helpful. Suggested a restaurant for dinner that was a safe 5 minute walk away that turned out to be one of the best meals we had on our trip (Peru Place ) With the shuttles from the airport and to the cruise port included in the price (unlike some of the much pricier downtown hotels) it turned out to be quite a bargain! We would stay there again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

We truly appreciate your positive feedback.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Miami!

Kind Regards,

3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2014

Stayed a couple of nights on a budget trip, airport pickup was fine but be advised there are more than 1 Days Inn's in Miami area so driver was unsure if I was going to the right place, luckily I was (after I made the call to the hotel).
Room was clean, quiet and a bit worn. Very close to highway, but no noise. Nothing really in walking distance (Wendy's a bit of hike) and restaurant attached to hotel was not so good.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
Dear Guest,

We truly appreciate your positive feedback.

We constantly strive to provide service that exceeds our guests expectations, and we are very pleased to learn we were able to provide that level of service to you. I would like to inform you that the restaurant in not managed or owned by the hotel.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back!

Ph:. 305-261-4230 Ext:.140
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami
Quality Inn Miami Airport Hotel
Regency Hotel Miami
Regency Hotel Miami
#27 of 119 in Miami
4.0 of 5 stars 1,275 reviews

Been to Days Inn Miami International Airport? Share your experiences!