$299
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
$125
$120
Hilton.com
$134
$116
HolidayInn.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$116
$156
$140
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$144
  • Restaurant
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$85
$72
Official Hotel
InterContinental Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$187
$156
1,215 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 10, 2012

Please check your bill and insist on a propery invoice when you leave: they will charge for use of a safe (without asking if you used it), $3/day parking (with no sign to indicate this nor registration of your vehicle, telephone service is .98 per local call (including tax), they actually changed my room reservation to make it look like I requested a 'deluxe' room versus a regular room (no microwave nor refrigerator). When I checked out, the clerk said that a portion of this irregular charges would be 'fixed'...but my credit card company indicated this was not true (I had to complain to Days Inn customer care to get these things fixed!). There was also no (as advertised) no HBO ('just discontinued') and the internet was extremely slow: not as advertised on their web page. I did not have any real complaint about the bed, room, location or maid service as this is what was expected...but you can't stay in a place that wants to cheat you. Not exceptable!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank TyphoonRoger
tequesta_1, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Dear valued customer,

Thank you for your review.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

Spent a night before boarding a cruise. Our flight did not get in until 11pm so we were not concerned with amenities such as pools, restaurants or proximity to attractions. The shuttle from the airport was free and they arrived very quickly. Check in was fast and easy and Jose was very friendly. The room was basic, clean. The cigarette smell is STRONG even though the carpet doesn't look that old. Maybe it's the curtains? We did hear a few planes taking off and that was a bit distracting, but I slept fine. The shuttle to the port is also free, and although it was a little late due to traffic, we had plenty of time. I booked this hotel through a discount travel and only paid $72 per night which includes all taxes and fees. For that price I can't complain (much).

• Stayed: April 2012
3  Thank sheilaski
tequesta_1, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Thank you for your review, the hotel is smoke free at the present.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

The cost of cabs in Miami is really high, so if trying to save money this is a good deal.

I did not encounter any critters, but the pool was not very clean and finding pool towels was a challenge.

BEWARE: it is not the fault of the hotel, but there is a scam going on they do not warn you about. If you receive a flyer under the door for food, DO NOT ORDER. One of the people in the hotel ordered the $5 subs, and the total cost for 5 subs was $65. They were not going to pay because of the discrepancy, but were quite hungry and reluctantly paid. Once they sat down to eat, the food was moldy. They called the number, and now only received a voice message. There was no address on the flyer. Please, regardless of the hotel you choose, do not order from a flyer slipped under your door!

Room Tip: Elevator tends to get stuck. If on the second or third floor, use the stairs.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank GalavantinGal

Thank you for your review.

Reviewed March 3, 2012

I say this because the first floor smells like a cigarette break room. Luckily I asked for a non-smoking room on the second floor, but you can only do so much to get the smoke out. I could still smell a little of the smoke in the bed covers, which I'm assuming they use in all of the rooms. (The quarter-sized burn hole I found in my covers gave it away.) The rest of the room was fine, kind of old, neither good nor bad, a little ugly, but I was really just there to get a quick start to the airport the next morning. Which I did - in their free, smoke-stinking shuttle.

Room Tip: Be sure you arrive early for the airport shuttle - it gets crowded very quickly
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your review. the hotel is now smoke free.

Reviewed February 15, 2012

Let us start from the beginning... when I came down to Miami from Orlando to visit my best friend who was in Miami on business, I wasn't expecting for my experience to be on the bitter-sweet end. After I coudn't find an available room at the hotel where she was staying,I had to find a hotel room asap, because it was already 2 am, I was extremely exausted from the trip & a long day at work. I should have know better... "be prepared not to find a hotel room when there is a convention going"...anyways, I finally found a hotel room available at this hotel. Honestly speaking this hotel needs to start up fresh again!!! air out the rooms, rip the carpets and replace them, and do a hotel makeover. I am not a smoker and hate the smell of such, however, this time I had to either put up with it or sleep in my car!! so I chose option 1, now.. If I can help it... I would not, would not, stay in this hotel again, I did because of the circumstances. Next time, I'll rely on TripAdvisor and book a room ahead of time... for any of my last minute trips or long trips. Good luck to you all.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Lotus L

We are sorry for any inconvenience, the hotel is smoke free at this time.