“Amazing stay and delightful service especially from Nora at the front desk! :-)” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Plus+ Miami Airport

Red Roof Plus+ Miami Airport
Ranked #68 of 120 Hotels in Miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012

I stayed at Red Roof Inn for the weekend and had an amazing stay and delightful experience with Nora at the front desk. This was my 1st time to Miami and I wasn't really familiar with the area. Nora helped me get directions for all the destinations I needed to go. This business trip was a success. I'll deffinately be back to this convenient location by the airport and ENSURE my associates and partner stay at this property!!! Thank you Nora for all your time and help with a smile.

• Stayed April 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars
i0255, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Miami Airport, responded to this review, March 27, 2012
We would like to thank you for submitting a review on our hotel. Good to hear that your trip was a success. We are delighted that you liked our newly renovated rooms with Serta Comfort Suite mattresses, new lobby and lounge. Nora will be delighted to hear your comments. We are glad that we could have impressed with our multilingual staff services. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Miami.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (157)
  • Czech first
  • Turkish first
Miami, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2012

I stayed in March and I must say I really enjoyed it. The room was very nice and clean and the welcoming was very warm. The attendants name was Nora Cruz and she really helped me out with everything, keep up the good work!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars
i0255, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Miami Airport, responded to this review, March 26, 2012
We would like to thank you for submitting a review on your experience at our hotel. We are delighted that you found our newly renovated rooms accommodating. We specifically chose the Serta Comfort Suite Mattresses to give our guests a better sleep experience. Nora will be happy to hear that you appreciated the service extended. Our mulitlingual staff is truly committed to delighting our customers. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing on your next visit to Miami.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

I unexpectedly went to this hotel without reservation during spring break after missing a flight, and the staff (particularly the awesome Dave Arteaga) was extremely accomodating and went out of their way to fulfill the whims I had from being exhausted from a 14 hour trip.
The room was what's you would expect from a big, reasonable priced hotel, very good rest, great AC, top quality blinds for extra sleep after sunrise and a very decent breakfast. My time at the Red Roof, although brief, was rejuvenating! The post-check-out support was amazing as well !! <3

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor of the back building!
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you very much for submitting a review on our hotel. We are delighted that you had a good sleep in our newly renovated rooms, with the Serta Comfort Suite mattresses, they are really comfortable. David is one of our many multilingual staff and I am sure he will be happy to read your comments. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Miami.
Houston
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012

Arrived to the property expecting very little but was pleasantly surprised by the appearance of the room. Mattress seems comfortable as well. As I have been away on business, I needed to do laundry and was directed by the front desk to the laundry room. I had added coins and detergent to a load and after adding $1.50 in quarters, the machine did not start. I looked behind the machine and it and all others were disconnected from power and water supply. There were no signs that said "Out Of Order". I went back to the front desk and complained. The individual went to the laundry room to check for himself and the reported to me exactly what i told him. He did not volunteer to refund my money. When I asked, he told me that I am going to need to take this up with the people that own the machines. There was no apology. It was I that suggested that a sign be placed on the machine so that no one else falls victim to this. I had called when I made the reservation to find out that they had laundry facilities knowing that I was going to need to launder clothes for the second half of my trip so this is a great disappointment. In the hotel business, clean rooms and comfortable beds will only get you so far. Service matters too.

• 1 of 5 stars
1 Thank Quail84
i0255, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Miami Airport, responded to this review, March 19, 2012
We would like to thank you for submitting a review on our hotel. We are delighted that you liked our newly renovated boutique style rooms with Comfort Suite Matress. We would also like to thank you for alerting us that the laundry machines were not working, we have since then called the concessionaire to advise them of the problem. They will also send you a refund for the $1.50 you lost. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

I went to this hotel because some friends, who had stayed there, recomended to me. At the begining, while booking the room, I hesitated because I though that low rates would come with low quality. But when I got there, it was totally different, the hotel shuttle service was convinient, the hotel looks really good, the front desk service was great, especially from "Sergio", and the room was really good and just renovated. I would recommend this hotel if you are looking for good prices and quality.

• 5 of 5 stars
Thank you very much for submitting a review on our hotel. We are delighted that you liked our newly renovated boutique style rooms, comfort suite beds and lobby. Your feeback is invaluable and we will ensure that we share your comments with the staff especially Sergio. Please continue to look at your loyalty statements for our new deals. We hope to welcome you back here at the hotel when next you visit Miami. Thank you.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

Booked on priceline for three double rooms. Low price for its cleaness, big size and nice bathroom. However, front desk service is not so great. At first they gave us three king bed rooms in different floors and different buildings. Other than that, all is nice and clean.

• Stayed March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
i0255, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Miami Airport, responded to this review, March 16, 2012
We would like to thank you for submitting a review on our hotel. We are delighted that you liked our newly renovated boutique style, Serta Comfort beds, spacious, and clean rooms. Although Priceline bookings are not room type specific we do try to accommodate all their guests with their special requests at the time of check-in. Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you on your next trip Miami.
Santiago, Chile
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

The hotel is just 5 mn from the airpot, great for business travelers. The Hotel people is very friendly ( Marta the Manager is a great person ).

Room Tip: all rooms are ok.
    • 5 of 5 stars
i0255, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Miami Airport, responded to this review, March 14, 2012
Thanks very much for writing a review on our hotel. We are very pleased that you liked our new newly renovated hotel with boutiques style rooms. Our staff will be delighted to hear your comments. We have a friendly multilingual team who works very hard to ensure that all our clients needs are met and it is nice to receive those positive comments. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Miami.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami
Quality Inn Miami Airport Hotel
#29 of 120 in Miami
4.0 of 5 stars 1,309 reviews
La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Airport East
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Miami Airport & Intermodal Area

Been to Red Roof Plus+ Miami Airport? Share your experiences!