“Amazing ice cream”
Review of Dolce Vita

Dolce Vita
Ranked #13 of 126 Dessert in Miami
Reviewed March 30, 2016 via mobile

The best ice cream is in Dolce vita. They have every type of ice cream you want. They have other food than ice cream. they have a good pizza. The service is good and the people who work there are really nice. They will let you try all of there flavors and they won't get mad at you . The place is never packed because it's in a small area. It actually is a perfect price for the ice creams.

1  Thank michaellaaaaaaaa

Reviewed March 18, 2016

My kids loved the thin crust wood fired pizza. Their spinach salad had potential (all fresh ingredients) but their vinaigrette was awful (it might have very well only been red wine vinegar.)

Reviewed February 27, 2016

My wife and I shared the tomato/ mozzarella caprese salad, the chicken and sausage panini (if you get this, order an extra side of marinara sauce, pour it over the panini and eat with a fork...WOW) and had gelato for dessert.

Delighted to pay <$30 for our large lunch with such great quality.

Reviewed February 7, 2016 via mobile

I love this pizza!!!!! My fav is chicken and pesto, the crust is really thin and crispy. The pizza is always great, those guys have consistency talking about food.
You can never make a bad choice over there and By the way, their ice creams are super super yummy!!!!!

Reviewed December 16, 2015

This place looked good, but we were a little concerned because it was noon on a Friday and we were the only people there. We got a pizza and it was good. I would definitely recommend it as a lunch spot. Don't forget to finish with gelato - they had a good selection and it was fabulous.