“We Love!”

Cuisines: Healthy
New York City, New York
“We Love!”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Clearly a great review is redundant, but we're fans!! Yesterday Bf and I hit HCTS after a long day and we walked in huuuunnggrrryyy.
Well. There is enough delicious food in one portion for 2 days of left overs! As mentioned in previous reviews, meals come with choice of soup or salad. Bf's salad (what's his is mine) was fresh and yummy. I chose soup and got Mixed Bean Soup to go. Haven't tried it yet, but smelled awesome. So he got a mixed seafood something which had lots of yummy looking fresh shellfish, grilled veggies and Jasmine rice. He loved it. I got veggie tofu stir fry which also had Jasmine rice.
DELISH. Everything!!! We ate some of the leftovers tonight-I still have a whole 'nutha evening's worth of food left!

Our server was awesome. We dug the old school diner vibe...reminded both of us of being at a diner or family restaurant when we were little. Very cool spot. and we'll go back lots.

• Visited January 2013

Raleigh
“Here comes delicious”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

What to say about this little gem is Miami. The food is awesome and the chicken cheese is a must! Check it out!

• Visited December 2012
Miami, Florida
“Must try the brown rice and cheese!”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

At first I thought this was a pretty random meal but after trying it is the only thing I get when I go there because it is so good! Their sun sauce is super addictive and their sweet potato fries are delicious too! The actual restaurant is nothing spectacular but the staff is very nice and the food is always fresh and tastes great!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Jackie C
New York City
“Healthy Food in North Miami”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

I live in NYC but my friends who have visited Miami all rave on Here Comes The Sun and now I know why. The tuna melt was amazing. Lots of salads, tofu and veggie burgers too. Plus grilled fish. The atmosphere isn't great but I enjoyed my food so much that I ate here 3 times in a few days. Highly recommend it here.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Tim K
Boynton Beach, Florida
“The original restaurant design is gone but food is still very good.”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

I remember the original "Sun" where there were cozy wood booths and a Japanese style floor table with cushions in the back corner so I was sad to see the place looking so ordinary. However, the food more than made up for the loss of ambiance. The staff was helpful and very friendly and service was quick in spite of the large lunch crowd. This place is very popular with the locals for a good reason; just so delicious with reasonable prices and fast, friendly service.

• Visited November 2010