“Great pizza!!”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Love their pizza, this is my #1 place to order pizza in Kendall. Their delivery service is generally on time, I totally recommend this place.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Great food in the neighborhood. I usually get the Chicken Parmesan which is excellent. Pizza is good, but I prefer Anthony's. New location is nice.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We have been going to this restaurant for a long time. The new place is very nice. We always bring friends to eat here and they love it. Yesterday (Saturday) We went to have a nice dinner, the place was not that busy so we thought great ! we are going to have a great time. Well, the service was really good, but the food was not as good. We ordered Oyster Rockefeller, they came warm not cook, some were even cold in the inside. The sea food lasagna was overcook, the fish and the shrimps were rubbery. My daughter ordered the chicken Fracaise with bake Ziti. The ziti came without being Baked. Had to go back. We didn't made a big deal about the meal, but let the waitress know about the problem. We love this restaurant and hope the quality of the food doesn't suffer at the new location. (We ordered Wine and it took a long time to come. ) perhaps it was a new cook??? We will be back and will report here the findings. Management please keep your eyes in the kitchen!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Amici's Trattoria Italiana has been around for a long time but I recently stopped by and coud not believe the bigger/better Amici! The ambiance is very nice. They have a full bar now and their oysters & mussels appetizer are great.
The staff is friendly and ready to make your stay a memorable one.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

As a neighborhood restaurant in the West Kendall area of Miami, Amici's has really grown over the years, mostly because of the high-quality food dished out in large proportions and at reasonable prices. I've never had a friend I have recommended it to come back with anything but raves for the food. Amici's started as a very small, hole-in-the-wall place in the Hammocks Shopping Center with probably a half-dozen tables, if that. A few years later, it moved a few doors away and doubled in size, but retained a homey atmosphere. This fall it moved next door and went more upscale. The interior has the feel of a Miami Beach nightclub. But the good thing is, Tony, the owner, has kept the quality of the food at the same high standards, though it is a bit pricier. We also encountered some service delays on our recent visit, mostly because the place was packed on the Sunday night before Christmas. Thus my wife and daughter-in-law were served their entrees (lasagna and penne vodka) first and were nearly through eating before my son and I got the pizza we had ordered. Of course, my wife had warned me that the pizza was going to take a while, Still, the service wasn't up to its usual high standards. Not overly slow, just not quite as efficient as had been the case in the past. No doubt, one factor is that with the larger facility Tony has had to increase his staff and it may take a while for the newcomers to catch up. But the main thing is the food. We all took leftovers home with us and were able to enjoy the meal a second time.

Been to Amici's Trattoria Italiana? Share your experiences!