“win/win situation!”

Whip 'N Dip Ice Cream
Ranked #33 of 117 Dessert in Miami
Cuisines: Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Whip n Dip Ice Cream Shopee has been making HOME MADE ice cream and treats for over 25 years in Coral Gables. We are also the home of Lite Cream 18cal. Per .oz no fat no cholesterol!!!! It has been family owned and operated from day one. We hope to see you soon!!!
Miami, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“win/win situation!”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Besides serving amazing homemade ice cream (and cookies, cakes, milkshakes, ect.), spending money at this place is great, because it is a local and family-run business to the core. Not only are you giving yourself a treat, but you're influencing a great flow in small businesses and local economy. Even without the low-key hospitality such a one-of-a-kind business offers, the product is great, as well!

• Visited April 2014
MiamiLuvtotravel, Manager at Whip 'N Dip Ice Cream, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Thanks for your review of our shop...we are glad to hear that you value supporting small business and we are the true definition of that!

Castle Rock, Colorado
“An old-fashioned ice cream parlor”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Often the line extends out the door, this neighborhood spot is the real thing. Honest, homemade ice cream with creative new flavors every day. Sit outside and smile!

Visited March 2014
Thanks for your review of our shop. We do make about 15-18 new ice cream flavors a week and are always happy to have customer suggestions. Many people use the time in line to socialize and ponder their ice cream choices! :o)
Inverness, Florida
“Soft serve probably not a good choice”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

My husband and I both had the soft serve (different flavors) and we were both sick to our stomachs later in the evening. The other couple had ice cream and they were fine. I think I'd avoid the soft serve, but I'm not eager to try it again.

Visited March 2014
MiamiLuvtotravel, Manager at Whip 'N Dip Ice Cream, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
I am extremely sorry to hear about your experience at our shop. We strive to provide quality products and experiences and I understand that you feel you did not receive either. We have a rigorous cleaning schedule for our soft serve machines (and other equipment) to make sure that our products are as fresh and sterile as can be. Our employees all undergo food safety training as well. I would appreciate it if you could please private message me so that I can get some more details on your visit. I don't know if you would be willing to try us again but I would hope that you would and we would be happy to treat you to whatever you would like. Once again...I am sorry for the experience and hope that we can provide you with a different one in the future.
Miami, Florida
“The Cat's Meow”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

So traditional, has been around for a long time, and visited by all the locals. If you want great tasting ice cream or frozen yogurt, this is definitely the place.

They have different flavors every day, and it just a good old fashioned Ice Cream Place, serving frozen yogurt as they well.
Much better than the newer chains of frozen yogurt.
They make their own, and you can tell the difference!

Visited November 2013
MiamiLuvtotravel, General Manager at Whip 'N Dip Ice Cream, responded to this review, December 1, 2013
Thanks so much for your great review of our shop! We have been around for about 29 years now and we try to keep up with new flavors and trends but ultimately believe that our family run, neighborhood ice cream shop is what people love! We do small batches of our homemade ice cream so that it does change on a daily basis and our frozen yogurt flavors change weekly. We are glad you enjoyed your visit and we look forward to making you happy again in the future.
Bloomington, Minnesota
“Great little place!!”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

This place has great charm and is PACKED which indicated to me it was going to be amazing. They have only about 12 flavors of ice cream, but a nice selection to choose from including frozen yogurt in addition to the ice cream choices. They have AMAZING cookies also.

MiamiLuvtotravel, Manager at Whip 'N Dip Ice Cream, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
@grandgirl...Thanks very much for your review of our store. We are very limited in space so we try to offer ever changing flavors and high quality flavors to make things interesting for the repeat customer. I happen to love our cookies as well so I am glad you mentioned them! :o) If you are ever able you should try one of our cookie cakes...they are rich and gooey...making for a very yummy treat.