“Fresh,Delicious,huge portions and Reasonably priced”

Aromas del Peru West Miami
Reserve with OpenTable
Aromas del Peru West Miami is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #154 of 4,201 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Peruvian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
miami
“Fresh,Delicious,huge portions and Reasonably priced”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Aromas del Peru have a few different locations, the one we have been to a few times is along Kendall Drive and 137 Ave. The place is kind of small and you might need to wait a few minutes, but as you wait and see the dishes on the tables around you, makes you wonder if the taste is as appealing as the looks....as appetizer we had Choros a la Chalaca:Mussels with onions, peruvian corn and tomatoes, marinated in fresh lime juice and cilantro.Very good and fresh. It could be a main dish on its own right.At the table we had Ají de Gallina which is Shredded chicken in a creamy peruvian aji amarillo sauce with a hint of parmesan cheese.We also had Lomo Saltado, a great delicious ceviche mixto, also a grilles corbina served with white beans stew, very good, and the star of the day was a grilled octopus,a huge portion, actually it is a whole baby octopus, perfectly grilled served with potato that is boiled and then fried, simply delicious....i would definitively recommend this restaurant...our party of six, five main dishes, two appetizer, eight beers, two sodas en two coffees was $163 gratuity included....very reasonable, and worth every dime......

Southport, North Carolina
“Looks can be deceiving”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We were surprised to find that this highly reviewed restaurant looks like a old fast food joint on the outside, but don't let that deter you. The staff was pleasant and attentive, and the food was really good.
We had the scallops with cheese (a tad salty, but good anyway) and grilled octopus - tender and tasty! This was a very pleasant experience for us newcomers to Miami.

Tampa, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, great people!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I just visited this place for the 2nd time ever yesterday and I think I am more impressed this time around than the first!
I had the lomo saltado and it was delicious! The service was prompt and friendly and I found that the prices were on par for the quality of food.
I would be sure to check out this little gem if you are in the area!

“Delicioso!”
Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Real home made Peruvian, with exquisite Ceviches! It was a fantastic surprise. Fresh seafood and full of native Peruvians, which is a great sign!

Downey, California
“Aromas del Peru sure does delivers the right aromas!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

I'm a huge fan of Peruvian food, and on every one of my travels, I make sure to find and research any Peruvian restaurants around. I first set foot in this place (8th Street location) on May of 2010, and was just amazed! The Saltado de Pollo is to die for! Everytime I go to Miami, I always make sure to come here; heck, I'd come here three to four times during my visit in Miami. The staff are friendly and courteous. I'll always come back here, that's for sure!

• Visited February 2013