“Wine Tuesday”

Novecento - Brickell
Reserve with OpenTable
Novecento - Brickell is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 4,326 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Argentinean, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: 14th Street
Transit: Financial district metro mover - 13th street bus stop
Description: The cuisine at Novecento is a refined co-existence of Argentine, Mediterranean and Pan Latin cuisines heightened by French techniques, this style is perhaps best called NUEVO BISTRO. A comfort food restaurant catering first and foremost to the neighborhood clientele. Excellent food, good value and outstanding service create an atmosphere that is sure to become a regular hang-out. This sibling of the New York's most welcoming meeting point, regardless of final destination is always Novecento. "MEET ME AT 900" Enjoy our Argentinean signature dishes, the typical Empanadas, Provoleta, Sweetbreads with a twist and flavorful grilled steaks. The menu is complimented by a great selection of wines and crafted cocktails. Wood oven fired flat breads and bar bites available.
Reviewed April 15, 2013

The steaks are great, a little pricey. The wine list good, and if you go on a Tuesday it's all half price.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Unique Argentinian offerings in an American Sports Bar atmosphere. Also offers outdoor dining. Very nice staff and the food was very good. Ceasar salad was so-so...but really did not expect an excellent ceasar here anyway ;)

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Miami offers unique foreign experiences in a domestic location and this was one. Having come from Key Biscayne, we ate outside, very Miami experience. I will say that the interior was very nice but our dress was more suited for outside and the exterior seating in the shade of the awning was great. The food was also very good. My Wife and daughter went the brunch breakfast and enjoyed their eggs and sides. I had the skirt steak sandwich and it was very tasty. There were much better items on the menu but we were trying to eat before a Heat game so the quick lunch was good. I imagine a nice dinner with drinks would be better. I will say that I may have been a little frustrated by the service but seeing many people there for long lunches was probably more cultural than quality. If we had been more appropriately dress and little later for dinner I am sure I would have enjoyed a lengthy meal as well. Overall very good experience.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Good varied menu with pasta, beef and seafood. Very busy when we were there compared to other places nearby. Service was good despite being busy. Prices mid to slightly to the higher side.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

We went to this place, asked the hostess for a table and she was "Rude" ! Saying "I don't have a table and I'm not gonna have any tables today"
Seriously! Never go back again!
Doesn't matter you are full! Be polite and find a nice way to tell people that want to spend money in your establishment that you have no tables! That you can not even buy a drink at the bar!
We are local, we work in hospitality business, and we still can not believe in this hostess! Awful!

1  Thank Zstar23

Been to Novecento - Brickell? Share your experiences!