“Argentian Food”

Novecento - Brickell
Reserve with OpenTable
Novecento - Brickell is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 4,168 Restaurants in Miami
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: 14th Street
Transit: Financial district metro mover - 13th street bus stop
Description: The cuisine at Novecento is a refined co-existence of Argentine, Mediterranean and Pan Latin cuisines heightened by French techniques, this style is perhaps best called NUEVO BISTRO. A comfort food restaurant catering first and foremost to the neighborhood clientele. Excellent food, good value and outstanding service create an atmosphere that is sure to become a regular hang-out. This sibling of the New York's most welcoming meeting point, regardless of final destination is always Novecento. "MEET ME AT 900" Enjoy our Argentinean signature dishes, the typical Empanadas, Provoleta, Sweetbreads with a twist and flavorful grilled steaks. The menu is complimented by a great selection of wines and crafted cocktails. Wood oven fired flat breads and bar bites available.
Victoria, B.C.
“Argentian Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

Good varied menu with pasta, beef and seafood. Very busy when we were there compared to other places nearby. Service was good despite being busy. Prices mid to slightly to the higher side.

Visited March 2013

Tampa, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awful”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

We went to this place, asked the hostess for a table and she was "Rude" ! Saying "I don't have a table and I'm not gonna have any tables today"
Seriously! Never go back again!
Doesn't matter you are full! Be polite and find a nice way to tell people that want to spend money in your establishment that you have no tables! That you can not even buy a drink at the bar!
We are local, we work in hospitality business, and we still can not believe in this hostess! Awful!

1 Thank Zstar23
Victoria
“lovely spot, great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

We had lunch here a few weeks ago while visiting Miami. It was very busy and the atmosphere is warm and welcoming. We both had salads with fish, which were large and very delicious. Service was very fast and attentive. The most fun was just people watching and enjoying the ambience. I would bet this is a good spot for dinner. I would go again, and would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

Wheelchair access is off the parking lot at the back of the restaurant. The wheelchair entrance is through the patio, which was very crowded, and a lot of people had to move their chairs to fit the wheelchair through. This could be improved, in my opinion.

• Visited February 2013
ontario
“Local with Flare”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2013

This is a local bar/restaurant with a flare.The menu is not to full but there is a lot of variety something for everyone Big center bar for gathering and table seats around the parameters for lots of people watching.Staff is friendly both english and spanish is spoken.Reasonably priced.Tuesday is half price for recommended bottles of wine.There is outdoor seating at the front of the building and back seating if you walk thorough past the bar.Over all excellent service,excellent choices of food and the food presents well and taste good !

Visited March 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Enjoyable evening; accommodated a special request”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

A friend and I decided to grab dinner here because she was working as a photographer for a private party at the restaurant later that evening; I'm so glad we did. The prices struck me as being quite reasonable for what seemed to me a hopping nightspot (there was already some red carpet action going on at the far end of the patio) -- there was a special on malbecs that night (2 for 1 at $12); a glass of chandon was $11; my seafood pasta special was $21, and her calamari was $13. The portions were just right -- filling, but no leftovers. Because of dietary restrictions, my friend asked if the calamari could be grilled instead of fried, and the kitchen was able to accommodate here. The conversations at nearby tables were fascinating, as was the people-watching, so I was far from bored sitting by myself after my friend went on duty (and I recognized some of the party guests wandering around the restaurant). When the rain got to be too much for me, I went inside and ordered a cappuccino at the bar and watched sports on the tv. My friend says the food served inside the party (including ceviche) was quite nice as well. I will definitely consider returning to this place the next time I attend a tournament in Miami.

• Visited November 2012