I read all the reviews on this Hotel and was quite concerned as there was so much disparity in them. I can now say that the ones that talk about a great place to spend a night or two before or after a cruise are spot on. What a great time we had coming in the day before we cruised. Actually this was the best day of our vacation!!! Even though it rained a little off and on over the course of the day the bands and dancing, the bars and the Dance cruise were awesome. If you like to party, shop and in general have a great time this is the place for you. If you like to just sit and want the quietest of places then maybe not. We will definately book this hotel anytime we are in Miami. The rooms were fine for an older Hotel and the bed very comfortable. Service was good and yes when when everyone is crushing to get out for the cruise ship it gets very busy, just plan for it. The hotel has little notes everywhere telling you how busy if gets around 10 and 11 am. Some of the other reviews complained about this, they should have paid attention and not whined because of their own lack of responsibility.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Miami, across from Bayside Marketplace, with over 96 specialty stores and 14 renowned restaurants. Overlooking Miami's Biscayne Bay, the Holiday Inn is just minutes away from the Port of Miami, American Airlines Arena, and the Performing Arts Center. Business guests will appreciate our proximity to Miami's government centers, financial district, banks, accounting and import/export firms. Our entire staff takes pride in providing a friendly and pleasant environment. We would like the opportunity to host your next visit to Miami!Great News! Our new Restaurant Grill is now open. Featuring an American-Italian continental cuisine with an interactive Sport Lounge; also completed is the replacement of guestroom’s window. - The transformations is fantastic with noise reduction, storm resistant glass and phenomenal views of the port of Miami can now be enjoy from all rooms facing bayside. Phase II of our property improvement begins on September 1 through November 15, 2011 and it consists on the renovation of the first floor commercial area, includes new floors, ceilings, registration desk and lobby and the front doors. You are going to love the end result… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Port of Miami Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Port Of Miami Downtown Hotel Miami
- Holiday Inn Port Miami Downtown
- Holiday Inn Miami
- Miami Holiday Inn