I was a little skeptical about this hotel after reading some less than stellar reviews but I have to say, I had a wonderful experience here. Rooms were clean and comfortable. I slept very welll here and I don't usually sleep well in any hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful. As soon as our shuttle from the airport pulled up outside the hotel there was a bell man there to help us carry in all our bags. We used the hotel shuttle service for transportation to the cruise port the next morning. it was a very reasonable $5 per person. Even with all the chaos with the Miami Heat victory parade closing down roads we were still at the port in plenty of time and on the ship by 10:30. I also loved the proximity to Bayside Market across the street. The only bummer was we were told we would have a view of the port and we were certainly FACING that way but since we were only on the 4th floor, all we had was a view of the street and palm trees. You could not see the port from our room. All in all though, I loved staying here and will certainly stay again the next time I cruise out of Miami!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Miami, across from Bayside Marketplace, with over 96 specialty stores and 14 renowned restaurants. Overlooking Miami's Biscayne Bay, the Holiday Inn is just minutes away from the Port of Miami, American Airlines Arena, and the Performing Arts Center. Business guests will appreciate our proximity to Miami's government centers, financial district, banks, accounting and import/export firms. Our entire staff takes pride in providing a friendly and pleasant environment. We would like the opportunity to host your next visit to Miami!Great News! Our new Restaurant Grill is now open. Featuring an American-Italian continental cuisine with an interactive Sport Lounge; also completed is the replacement of guestroom’s window. - The transformations is fantastic with noise reduction, storm resistant glass and phenomenal views of the port of Miami can now be enjoy from all rooms facing bayside. Phase II of our property improvement begins on September 1 through November 15, 2011 and it consists on the renovation of the first floor commercial area, includes new floors, ceilings, registration desk and lobby and the front doors. You are going to love the end result… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Port of Miami Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Port Of Miami Downtown Hotel Miami
- Holiday Inn Port Miami Downtown
- Holiday Inn Miami
- Miami Holiday Inn