Where do I start? There is virtually no parking. Nor is there anywhere to park your car to simply check in. As a business woman travelling alone, this was unacceptable. I had to park at public parking a couple blocks away. Then it took 20 minutes to check in when there was one one person ahead of me. They promised me a voucher for 1000 points. They said they would have it delivered to my room. Never happened. When I finally got up the room, I saw that one trash can had not been emptied and there was a long hair on one of my pillows. Did the cleaning staff really change the sheets before I arrived? Then I tried to access their free wifi. It was very spotty and dropped in and out so much I could not do any work. The restaurant/bar downstairs is acceptable but not anything to write home about. Still I would eat there again. The final negative comment that I will make is that the walls are paper-thin. I would not recommend this for a business traveler. I know I won't be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Miami, across from Bayside Marketplace, with over 96 specialty stores and 14 renowned restaurants. Overlooking Miami's Biscayne Bay, the Holiday Inn is just minutes away from the Port of Miami, American Airlines Arena, and the Performing Arts Center. Business guests will appreciate our proximity to Miami's government centers, financial district, banks, accounting and import/export firms. Our entire staff takes pride in providing a friendly and pleasant environment. We would like the opportunity to host your next visit to Miami!Great News! Our new Restaurant Grill is now open. Featuring an American-Italian continental cuisine with an interactive Sport Lounge; also completed is the replacement of guestroom’s window. - The transformations is fantastic with noise reduction, storm resistant glass and phenomenal views of the port of Miami can now be enjoy from all rooms facing bayside. Phase II of our property improvement begins on September 1 through November 15, 2011 and it consists on the renovation of the first floor commercial area, includes new floors, ceilings, registration desk and lobby and the front doors. You are going to love the end result… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Port of Miami Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Port Of Miami Downtown Hotel Miami
- Holiday Inn Port Miami Downtown
- Holiday Inn Miami
- Miami Holiday Inn