$107
$96
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
$105
$101
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $129/night.

Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$118
GardenInn.com
$157
$140
  • Breakfast included
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$130
$103
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

InterContinental Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$209
$159
2,607 results
All reviewsbayside marketplaceport of miamipre cruisedirectly across the streetbubba gumpshard rock cafecruise terminalthe american airlines arenabiscayne blvdhotel is perfectcab rideshopping and restaurantstwo double bedshotel restaurantstayed one nightsouth beachbay view
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

Nice hotel in front of Miami's Biscayne bay market place. The hotel was clean and welcoming. Spacious room. $200 bucks a night. The price is fair.
The Biscayne bay market place is a great spot for hanging out and trying a mojito from the mojito bar. Live entertainment nightly. We happen to catch a salsa band playing. Enjoyable. The prices at the market place are expensive. We ate dinner at mambos. The waiter was hustling way too hard; attempting to up sell everything.

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank YoJoeySmacks
Nicole J, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Port of Miami Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2013

Thanks so much for your kind words! We're so happy you found our hotel and staff to be welcoming and hope that next time you're in Miami you will visit us again!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

My father and I came down to Miami for a cruise. We stayed at the hotel just one night. I picked this hotel because it was close to the Port of Miami and the transit line. Also the Bayside Market is directly across the street. There are some good restaurants and shops there. It's also located a couple of blocks from the American Airlines arena.

The negative side to the hotel was that they only have three elevators. One of the elevators was out of order and the other two had issues with the doors closing from time to time. While we were there, we had to wait a good amount of time for one of the elevators to come to our floor. This may be fine when the hotel is not too busy.

The continental breakfast was okay. All the fruit, pastries, and cereal were free but if you wanted anything from the hot side or juice, there is a charge. The only free beverages are water and coffee.

I would say that I was disappointed some with this hotel. I've stayed at many Holiday Inns and this has to be one of the lowest grade I've stayed in. I can't say if I would stay there again or recommend it to others.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank CUTiger81
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Port of Miami Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Dear CUTiger81,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. Our goal is to ensure that all our clients leave satisfied and we try our best to fulfill all our guest requests. Please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience our elevators may have caused. Thank you for bringing this into our attention as the feedback we receive from our guests like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to improve our guest services.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed April 25, 2013

We have stayed here many times prior to a Miami port cruise. Can not beat the location! Lots to do across the street at Market place and 5 minutes from Port. Hotel is average and location is perfect. We highly recommend this hotel primarily due to location

• Stayed: April 2013

Thank you for writing a review on your recent stay with us. Our location is very convenient to some of the main attractions in the Downtown Miami area and we are pleased to know that was helpful for you during your stay. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

this was my second time staying here and I enjoyed both stays.
I stayed in the suite both times which I liked
the hotel is right across the street from the fun out door mall Bayside where I could see Bubba Gump's restaurant from my window
the hotel is also only about a 5 minute/$10 taxi ride away from the cruise ships

I will be staying here again in november

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank jennifer w

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us. Our location is very convenient to some of the main attractions in the Downtown Miami area and we are pleased to know that was helpful for you during your stay. It is always a pleasure to hear that your experience at our hotel was pleasant. We look forward to seeing you in November!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Booked because of the great location. If you are going on a cruise, this is the place. The room is so dated you almost feel like you are on the set of Peggy Sue Got Married (remember that one?). But, I would stay again. The port shops and restaurants directly across the street will get you in the mood for your cruise. The staff was wonderful and service oriented. We looked out our window directly at our cruise ship. We would stay again, for sure. They do need to do a total makeover, and I do mean total.

Room Tip: High Floor, Overlooking the Port
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Port of Miami Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Dear Fools4Food,

Thank you for your review and being so detailed in the good, the bad and the opportunities to improve. Whilst I am pleased with the good comment, We truly value the negative comments as this gives us the opportunity of improving what we can offer. Please accept my apology for the shortcomings you have experienced during your stay. We are continually reviewing the products and service we provide, therefore guest feedback is very important to us.

Again, we wish to thank you for your input and hope to see you the next time you travel to our area.

Krysllin G.