Holiday Inn Port of Miami Downtown
$200
$193
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$259
Marriott Hotels
$326
$309
$424
$359
JW Marriott
  • Pool
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$109
$110
$103
2,521 results
All reviewsbayside marketplaceport of miamipre cruisedirectly across the streetbubba gumpscruise terminalthe american airlines arenacvs pharmacybiscayne blvdhotel is perfectlocation is greatcab rideshopping and restaurantstwo double bedshotel restaurantstayed one nightsouth beach
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 5, 2012

First of all, my flight came in early and I explained that to the person when I booked the room and asked if I could have an early check in, and was told I could. I got there and had to wait in the lobby for 3+ hours because I was told I was given "wrong" information. I wouldn't have booked this hotel if I couldn't get an early check in, asI knew this and told them in advance. They didn't care. I got to my room #Room 900# and it was old and dirty and LOUD! There was some rumbling noise that happend ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT. Couldn't even sleep it was so bad. The room was hot...the temperature never went below 72 degrees, and it was a hot 72 degrees. We woke up sweating and hot... it was disgusting. There was NO water pressure in the sink, so we had to use the shower to wash hands, brush teeth, etc. The toilet didn't work - it was plugged when we got there. We called the front desk to ask if someone could fix it and was told, "no one is available to fix it, you can come down and get a plunger." That didn't work, so we had a toilet that didn't work the whole time. We had to go downstairs to use the lobby bathroom. There was someone elses hair in the bed when we turned it down... it was DISGUSTING! We ate at the "breakfast buffet" and paid $12.99 for a lowsy buffet that consisted of very basic #and not so great at that# food that had cold eggs and cold waffles/pancakes. There was a black girl hostess there that was BEYOND RUDE, rude to the customers, and rude to the other wait staff... I was embarassed for her, she was so rude #and arrogant#. The pool is sub-par. This hotel looked NOTHING like the pictures, and is very old. I was beyond disappointed with this hotel, the service, and I will NEVER be back nor will I recommend it to my family and friends. PASS ON THIS HOTEL! OR MOTEL, I should say.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Laur1e
Jorge C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Port of Miami Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to our attention and we apologize for any inconvenience the issue at the hotel may have caused you.
It our goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodation to our guests so your feedback is very important to us. This enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure similar situations are resolved and can be avoided in the future. We appreciate the candid comments that we received and welcome any opportunity to improve.
We anticipate that in the future, should you or any guest staying at our establishment, encounter any issues as such, and please give us at the Hotel an opportunity to resolve it prior to checkout. This would help us to meet your needs while maintaining a positive experience during your stay.
Once again, thank you for taking the time to contact us. We value you as our guest, and hope you will continue to choose Holiday Inn for your future travel needs.

Jorge Cura

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I stay in this hotel with my family. We were 4 people in a room. When we arrive at the frond desk they told us that they would give us the bigger room so we can be comfortable. And that was exactly what happen. They give us a double bed room with a really comfortable couch bed. The food of the restaurant is not the best. The room service takes a lot of time. (When we order room service we decide to go down a d pick up our own food because it was taking too much time). The locaton of the hotel its perfect if you are going to an event at the american airlines arena. Its the closets hotel to the arena. In fromt of the hotel is the bayside mall so you have to cross the street and there is everything. In bayside are many stores, are many tours, restaurants, its perfect. I would stay in this hotel again. What we pay was perfect for what we receive and also for the place its located.

Room Tip: Apply for the bigget room if you are four
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Convenient, compact rooms, clean. Staff very friendly and helpful. Outside of hotel looks a bit run down but it's absolutely fine inside. Stayed here to do a triathlon which was based in the bayfront park and it was perfect for this job.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 27, 2012

An particolar thanks for the availability , Sympathy to Edwyn tour operator, Giovanni Barman and jorge luis at reception. An greeting also to the staff for the breakfast that they have been always accommodating

• Stayed: October 2012
3  Thank gincuro
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Located in front of bayside, near downtown have a good price and excellent services.
The front desk spieaking good italian and spanish linguage.
Many thanks to Endwyn , he organized my tour to kennedy space center on orlando, giovanni the great barman and the jorge luis on front desk

• Stayed: October 2012