I stayed in this hotel for 1 night on 6/24-6/25 for a little get away with my wife and 2 small kids-ages 6&8. The great experience began from the moment we walked in and were greeted by Mr. Jorge Luis at the front desk. This gentlemen was very professional and courteous. I really appreciated the information he provided me of the events taking place in the area during my stay. The Miami Heat had just won a World Championship and a major parade was taking place in front of this hotel on the next day of my stay. My family and I were able to plan our stay accordingly and decided to enjoy the parade with our children the next day. The hotel is located in a great location, you can literally walk to everything you need (Restaurants, shopping, entertainment) except for the beach which is a 5 minute taxi drive away. The rooms were nice and spacious plus very clean, which is a major deal with us. Bathrooms were nice and clean also. The beds were very comfortable and the view facing Bayside was spectacular (room 709). On day 1 we had a great dinner inside the Bayside Marketplace and then came back to Holiday Inn to enjoy the pool. The kids had a blast and the pool is medium sized but very nice, seems newly renovated. The next day we enjoyed our continental breakfast in the restaurant within the lobby, Great food and the kids ate for free! Checkout was at 11am but the staff was very nice and allowed us to keep our car parked in the parking lot, after checkout, so that we could enjoy the Miami Heat parade. This was a very good experience and we expect to be back very soon. I hope the management knows that their staff made the difference and deserve recognition for a job well done- from the Bell hop, Mr. Jorge Luis and the rest of the front desk staff I want to say a big Thank You!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Miami, across from Bayside Marketplace, with over 96 specialty stores and 14 renowned restaurants. Overlooking Miami's Biscayne Bay, the Holiday Inn is just minutes away from the Port of Miami, American Airlines Arena, and the Performing Arts Center. Business guests will appreciate our proximity to Miami's government centers, financial district, banks, accounting and import/export firms. Our entire staff takes pride in providing a friendly and pleasant environment. We would like the opportunity to host your next visit to Miami!Great News! Our new Restaurant Grill is now open. Featuring an American-Italian continental cuisine with an interactive Sport Lounge; also completed is the replacement of guestroom’s window. - The transformations is fantastic with noise reduction, storm resistant glass and phenomenal views of the port of Miami can now be enjoy from all rooms facing bayside. Phase II of our property improvement begins on September 1 through November 15, 2011 and it consists on the renovation of the first floor commercial area, includes new floors, ceilings, registration desk and lobby and the front doors. You are going to love the end result… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Port of Miami Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Port Of Miami Downtown Hotel Miami
- Holiday Inn Port Miami Downtown
- Holiday Inn Miami
- Miami Holiday Inn