Holiday Inn Port of Miami have a good location in downtown of Miami. As tourist, you would perhaps prefer to stay at South Beach, but this location is the best for the downtown hotels next to the port and Bayside Markets with shops and restaurants, as well as close to all major office and buildings in downtown of Miami.
Rooms was fresh and up-to-date with comfortable beds and linen. There is space for improvements with the maintenance of the wardrobe (a mess of cables in there), but nothing that brooding. At all floors there are ice and wending machines and breakfast was very popular and a little bit of waiting time so we decided to have breakfast at McDonalds around the corner. The front desk and bell stand gaves a confused impression, but wasn't in the reality.
We visit the hotel during the spring break period so it was crowdy and sometimes lively in the corridors that affected our sleep, but nothing really that the hotel could make so much more to prevent than they did. I would stay here again for a night or two!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown Miami, across from Bayside Marketplace, with over 96 specialty stores and 14 renowned restaurants. Overlooking Miami's Biscayne Bay, the Holiday Inn is just minutes away from the Port of Miami, American Airlines Arena, and the Performing Arts Center. Business guests will appreciate our proximity to Miami's government centers, financial district, banks, accounting and import/export firms. Our entire staff takes pride in providing a friendly and pleasant environment. We would like the opportunity to host your next visit to Miami!Great News! Our new Restaurant Grill is now open. Featuring an American-Italian continental cuisine with an interactive Sport Lounge; also completed is the replacement of guestroom’s window. - The transformations is fantastic with noise reduction, storm resistant glass and phenomenal views of the port of Miami can now be enjoy from all rooms facing bayside. Phase II of our property improvement begins on September 1 through November 15, 2011 and it consists on the renovation of the first floor commercial area, includes new floors, ceilings, registration desk and lobby and the front doors. You are going to love the end result… ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Port of Miami Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Port Of Miami Downtown Hotel Miami
- Holiday Inn Port Miami Downtown
- Holiday Inn Miami
- Miami Holiday Inn