“Superb in every aspect”

Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
New Orleans
“Superb in every aspect”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

OMG, my family just went to eat at Chef Adrianne's and I was quite impressed. And, coming from New Orleans, that's something. Ambiance is amazing, waiters are hip and on the ball and don't miss a thing. And, the food is out of this world. I had the snapper and it was fresh and spicy and everything you would want it to be. The price, amazingly for such a magnificent feast was not that high, it was very reasonable considering that we were waited on hand and foot. And, since I said I was from New Orleans and that I was impressed, the Chef came out to the table. If you go to Miami, don't miss this little hidden away gem, you won't forget it and your stomach will be thanking you for days. Kudos to this wonderful female Chef, bon appetit!

• Visited August 2014

Miami
“Most of the times, something is wrong”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Have the worst luck into this place , last 3 times , meals have come over cooked,, last week , Lamb chops ordered Medium Rare and TWICE came OVER 3/4... either they don't care or understand what the client wants... its a shame...

2 Thank J G
“Terrible service”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

This is the second time I review this restaurant; the first time was a while back, and I commented at that time that the food was great but the service left a lot to be desired. Hoping that there had been a change since then, my husband and I recently went back to celebrate our wedding anniversary. What a disappointment. We had reservations and were seated right away; they had added some rose petals to the table because of the occasion, which was a nice touch. However, from then on everything went downhill. After a 15 minute wait before anyone even approached us, we each ordered a cocktail, which took about 40 minutes to arrive. We also ordered an appetizer at the same time and specified that we wanted it with the cocktails. That arrived about 20 minutes after the cocktails. It was a wonton appetizer, which seemed to us should've been served hot, but ours was stone cold. The server stated that is how it was supposed to be, but I greatly doubt it. I think it just sat in the kitchen for a long time before it finally got to our table. We finally got the main courses about half an hour after the appetizer. We ordered the corvina and the lemon truffle mahi. I remember having ordered the corvina the first time I visited and it was delicious, so that's why I ordered it again. However, this time it was just ok, nothing spectacular. And my husband commented that the mahi was just ok as well, in fact, his comment was that he's had about the same at Red Lobster. Having spent a total of $147 for the two of us, I expected way better. We definitely will not be going back.

“Superb Dining”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Outstanding restaurant featuring an outstanding local chef. The menu offers variety of gourmet dishes. The portions are the most generous I have ever seen.

Visited June 2014
“Incredibly delicious cuisine!!!!!!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Who would have thought that this amazing gem is situated in a small neighborhood strip center within the Hammocks on 147th Avenue. My husband and I have been anxious to try the cuisine but live in downtown Miami. On a trip to Krome Ave., this seemed like the perfect opportunity for a late lunch. The restaurant opens at 12:00 and serves the main menu up through the evening.
We were starving and started out with the Lettuce wedge with blue cheese dressing, and the Panko-breaded goat cheese. This huge wedge (almost 1/2 iceberg lettuce) was presented> covered with the most delicious blue cheese/bacon dressing. The goat cheese appetizer consisted of 3 croquettes on a mound of prosciutto with an amazing fig/balsamic dressing. Both were absolutely delicious.
Main courses were the Osso Bucco and a Prime Rib Eye. The portions were huge!!!!! Next time we know to share only 1 entree. This is the best Osso Buco that I have ever eaten!!!!
The whole dining experience was phenomenal. Chef Adrienne came over to our table, greeted us, and we were just so pleased with the entire dining experience. What a find!!!!!

1 Thank Letty0