“What a pleasant surprise!”

Chef Adrianne's Vineyard Restaurant and Wine Bar
Ranked #189 of 4,220 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a pleasant surprise!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

What amazing food. We had the OssoBucco and we shared the plate for $5 extra and we still had enough to bring home. The sangria was delicious and the brownie sundae was the perfect topping to a great meal!

Visited September 2013

Miami, Florida
“Indulge your taste buds”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

A group of us went for lunch and took advantage of the Miami Spice menu. The restaurant is in a very unlikely location but once you are inside you feel you are transported to a Napa Valley eatery. It's a very warm atmosphere and decorated with wine barrels. The regular prices are expensive so we were happy to enjoy a fabulous meal at fabulous prices, thanks to Miami Spice.

The appetizer was fried goat cheese in a blueberry sauce, yum.
The lamb chops were perfectly cooked on a delicious smooth and creamy puree of sweet potatoes. The dessert was a small but satisfying chocolate mousse with strawberries. A great bargain at only $23.00. Miami Spice is over soon so run to this restaurant and take advantage of the great value while you can!

1 Thank asora10066
miami, Florida
“Good food, bad experience.”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

I'll start by saying that our meals here were excellent. However, when prices are this high, I feel like I am paying for more than just a good meal and I expect good service, a nice experience. I ordered the mahi special which came with lemon butter sauce. I have some dietary restrictions and asked for my meal to be extremely light on the sauce. When it arrived, my fish was swimming in sauce (excuse the pun). When I pointed this out to the waitress she told me that it wasn't butter, it was "lemon and butter". She did take it away and bring back an acceptable meal. After dinner we ordered coffee. It came with a delicious little biscotti, a nice touch. What I presumed to be a server came up to our table. I thought she was going to ask if we wanted a refill on our coffee, but to my surprise, she told us that we could have more coffee if we wanted but we would HAVE to have it outside because our table was "reserved". I was SHOCKED! She was telling us to leave! I have NEVER been asked to leave a restaurant. After being scolded by the waitress about the lemon butter on my meal and then being asked to leave by the hostess, I left with a feeling of disappointment. I would rather spend my money at Bonefish Grill or Bahama Breeze where I have had good food, excellent service and an all around nice evening.

2 Thank 278miami
Miami, Florida
“One of my favorite restaurants”
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Chose Chef Adrienne's to celebrate a very special family birthday and my expectations were exceeded! The glazed salmon with diced potatoes and spinach is probably my favorite meal in this city. It rivals the black cod miso at Nobu. We shared the duck and duck appetizer, which I never had before and it was outstanding. It had a kick to it. Do try the specials.The service was excellent and we were made to feel very welcomed. Highly recommended -know they serve beer and wine only.

Visited September 2013
“Always incredible”
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

I have been coming here since she opened. Always incredible. The glazed salmon dish is phenomenal. The lamb chops and duck and duck app are incredible. Good wine list, reasonably priced. Service is excellent. Cannot recommend more.