“Jewel of a cafe”

Wed, 7/17
8:00 PM
OR
Ranked #406 of 5,025 Restaurants in Miami
Description: Small family owned Neighborhoods Restaurant, We are open for lunch and Dinner offering a variety of options. Middle Eastern Cuisine, Asian Fusion and Amazing Burgers.
Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

All I can say is’WOW’! This cafe is small but with unbelievably good food. We came here after visiting an art museum. We order a variety of dishes and all was absolutely amazing. Simple, home made food but so so good. I definitely recommend this cafe to all.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

The place is very small but service and food are very good. We left satisfied and prices are also good.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

This place turned out to be much better than expected. I ordered the salmon with a side of polenta, and a slice off cheesecake for dessert. My dining companion ordered the lamb shawarma. We were both very satisfied with our meals. The cheesecake was also very good. My only disappointment was the lemonade. I like strong (tart and sweet) lemonade, but this was watered down. A disappointment given how easy it is to make lemonade. But everything else was good enough to warrant 5 stars. The venue is tiny, but quite quaint and cozy. I will definitely be back.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

Great location near wynwood. Group of girls had a nice affordable dinner. Restaurant is small and quaint. Has lots of vegetarian options- wait staff is also owner or affiliated with owning restaurant so they are somewhat accommodating to special requests.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed December 24, 2017 via mobile

We were table of 10 with kids, and literally happened to be in the area .
Everyone’s dish was superb.
Hamburgers were shockingly tasty
Israeli breakfast was delicious , eggs and cheese and salad just right.
Salmon Tzaziki was pretty good
But the French toast off the charts !!!!
Mezze plate with falafel..the plate was licked clean :)

Date of visit: December 2017