“Want to know how the locals dine in Miami, go to CasaBlanca to find out!”

Casablanca Seafood Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Casablanca Seafood Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #192 of 4,461 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed August 29, 2013

My friends took me to Casa Blanca for my birthday dinner. We got there by boat and the staff was delighted to assist us docking. The service was very good from start to end. Mostly outdoor sitting with charming river views. The food was excellent. Paella, ceviches, octopus, whole grill fish and a good wine selection. Casual but very nice, and really a great local dining experience.

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

I wanted to try seafood in Miami, and noticed that there are only a few restaurants that offer only fish.
Well, Casablanca is one of the only seafood options.
Food is not super fabulous but has some dishes that are pretty good.
I did not like the fried calamari because it was overcooked and dry.
The Ceasar salad dressing tasted like mayonnaise instead of dressing and was not what I expected, but it had like seven shrimps -not king shrimps-
One of us ordered paella, and it was huge with lots of seafood that was delicious, but the rice was too spicy and not that creamy, compared to real paella.
The tuna steak with garlic mash potatoes was good, the mahi mahi steak with grilled vegetables was very good and so was the snapper that was tender and fresh, but the best dish by far was the Seafood au gratin -you can find it in the upper right part of the menu- and it is one of Casablanca's specialities... simply delicious.
Service and atmosphere were nice.
We liked the beautiful view and enjoying ourselves watching at the boats that were bringing customers to the restaurant.
I think that I'll be back any time soon, but I'll choose either fish and side dishes or the outstanding dish I mentioned above, because these were the best!

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

usually buy fish from the market, want to try the restaurant and wasnt a mistake, very friendly staff, very professional, excellent tiradito and grilled calamari congratulation to the chef i will come back very soon

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Nice ambiance, service.

The food quality and presentation has been getting worse almost each time I have gone. No longer on my "list".

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I have been there a few times for both lunch and dinner but it is too far from home to go on a regular basis. We sat outside each time and watched the fishing boats come in to unload. The setting is pleasant, but sometimes there is an annoying fish smell from the boats and river. Wait staff is very helpful. tables and chairs are very simple, food is always fresh and well-prepared. We have never ordered anything very fancy, usually only simple grilled fish. Prices are fair. It is a good place to take visitors to get a taste of the old Miami.