Review Highlights
Amazing fishing in Miccosukee Indian Reserve

My daughter and I had an amazing fishing trip with Ariel. Ariel provides everything for your trip... read more

Reviewed April 25, 2019
Joseph P
Tucson, Arizona
Fishing guide

Every year that my father comes to visit me, we contact Ariel to be our fishing guide. He provides... read more

Reviewed April 18, 2019
GoPlaces24114054966

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2016

Captain Ariel is extremely knowledgeable and knows where all the best fishing areas are located! Highly recommended!

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed March 16, 2016

Excellent and fast communication, reasonable rate, and desire to please. Contact Captain Ariel with confidence that he runs a service oriented operation.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed August 18, 2015

Fishing Flamingo with Capt. Ariel is a singular experience. Great fishing with a great guy. He works hard to make it s memorable experience. Andre

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed July 21, 2015 via mobile

I went fishing with Captain Ariel this weekend with my 16 year old son to celebrate my 51 birthday. We both had a great time. Ariel is a terrific guy and a great guide. We were on fish all day. However, the best part of our trip was getting to spend it with such a knowledgable and interesting guide. Ariel knows how to make your day fishing a long lasting memory.

This is the best money you will ever spend.

Date of experience: July 2015
Reviewed July 18, 2015

Captain Ariel Cabrera took us, (me and my two sons) on an awesome fishing charter out of Flamingo Marina. His boat was well-equipped with bait and tackle. He knows the hot spots, and he knows how to help his clients catch fish. It was non-stop action and a ton of fun! We caught a variety of fish in several different locations. Next time I'm in town, I'm going fishing again with Captain Ariel!

Date of experience: July 2015