“A big show”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 25, 2013

This is the place to see latin "japanese" chefs performingtricks with knifes. The average trick is to flip food into your mouth. Close to50% of the times they fail. Food is average. Steak, shrimp, lobster stir fried in front of you. Rice waremd in front of you. Great for the kids or adults tghat have never seen it. You have to sit on large tables with strangers, which is not my idea of a dinner.

There are newer reviews for Samurai

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Special occassion spot, grandson asked to have dinner on birthday. He was not disappointed and we all enjoyed his selection

Reviewed December 12, 2012

My favorite restaurant! I can eat here everyday of how much I love it! Food is amazing! The chef is great, I always have fun & I'm always entertained when the chef cooks. Theyre funny & all they want is for you to have a good time. Thinking of going tomorrow, Im craving their food

Reviewed September 10, 2012

We celebrated my daughters birthday at Samurai. All I can say is that they really took great care of us all. We were a party of 11, the chef (Binh) was exceptional. He was funny, and very entertaining. The waitress was excellent. Full of smiles and she was all over us. We never had to ask for water or drinks the entire evening.

The food was delicious and the restaurant was very nice and clean.

I would for sure return.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

If your looking for a good place to have some awesome Japanese Food, Samurai offers delicious food, especially from their Hibachi table. When I went with a friend, the chef was freaking awesome and made the whole thing an experience with his skills and joking around with us. It was fantastic.

Been to Samurai? Share your experiences!