Tripadvisor

gjcoates06
Had a really fun time!

Reviewed December 30, 2019
Stay28725854560

Recommended experiences in and around Miami
from $1,130.50
from $651.09
Jet Ski Rental
23 Reviews
from $52.30
from $60.63
More Info
All reviews bachelorette party boat party booze cruise bbq party sailing yacht water toys boat ride private island veggie burger girls trip a lot of fun fun experience super fun south beach crew blast dj
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First, the time was changed from 2-5 pm to 3-7 pm. This was quite an inconvenience for us as we had reservations for dinner that we had to cancel last minute.  Not only was the time changed but the boat was also a half hour late to pick us up. To add further to our disappointment, the food we were promised in the description was not even close to what we were given on the boat. Instead of grilling up burgers, sausages, veggie burger etc, one platter of fried chicken was brought onto the boat. There were chips and dip but there was nothing to put those items into.. no bowls for the salsa or chips, everyone was just reaching their hands into the bags at their own leisure. As for the "water toys", only one of the numerous things promised was actually there. I was told there would be paddle boards, water noodles, a water trampoline, and there was only a floating water mat. All of this was extremely disappointing and ruined our experience. I would 100% never recommend this company and am so surprised that they have the audacity to steal people's money the way they did.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 8, 2020

Overall good experience, minor speaker issues but quickly resolved and the party continued. I would recommend this service.

Reviewed January 2, 2020

It was supposed to be a surprise event for my parents. We come with our entire family with small kids and no show of a boat. They said the boat didn’t pass inspection. !! Angry kids stranded on deck

Reviewed January 2, 2020

The entire extended family was planning an extended weekend together. The highlight of the trip was taking out a boat and doing water activities together, to cater to all 25 people. The guy takes our deposit, we spoke numerous times, we agreed that based on weather we would be flexible, etc. On Thursday morning when we spoke to Bobbie, we decided to take the boat that day, instead of the original planned day of Friday. He says I'm waiting for the coast guard so my boat can pass inspection, usually takes a few minutes. At 12 pm he says they're in middle of inspection so be there at the dock at 1.00 pm. We get there, in 4 Uber's, and we can't find him. He finally shows up and says boat didnt pass inspection sorry. Let's try for tomorrow. We asked for the boss, chris, who showed up with a massive hangover. He gave us back our deposit. And he gave us a free shuttle ride back to our home base. But we were still without a plan for the major part of our family vacation. We flew into Miami from all over. We had to start all over researching a boat company. We found a reputable company for the next day and we had a really nice time. Do not book with these guys! Then they send me an email asking for a review, well here u go! The truth.

Reviewed December 30, 2019

I rented the sailing yacht for a private charter for my birthday and I honestly had a blast. The crew aboard the Mariah was awesome and super nice and helpful. The entire experience was really great. They provided two large trays of Publix chicken tenders and beer, wine, soda, water, etc. I ended up bringing a ton of extra food, liquor and mixers for my guests so it all worked out well. We sailed and docked near a sandbar where we were able to kayak, and swim. My only suggestion would be better customer service/communication during the booking process with Bobby & his team. They weren’t terrible but not the best service. Late responses, always having to follow up with them, no one was really “pleasant” when speaking over the phone. But overall solid 4/5. Would definitely do it again!