Review Highlights
Funny crew and funny experience

This tour became in my highlight experience of that day. Also it seems this boat is the best of its... read more

Reviewed yesterday
cookietheclown
Lovely Boat tour

We saw of Celebrity homes, as well enjoyed other site seeing on tour. Even-though the sun was not... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Michele R

Recommended experiences in and around Miami
from $38.00
from $27.99
from $155.00
from $18.00
More Info
All reviews fun cruise celebrity homes mini cruise sightseeing cruise boat ride the upper deck music was great nice ride nice boat star island great tour all ages biscayne bay lots of fun groupon crew narration
Selected filters
Reviewed April 23, 2019

gave 4 stars because
1. for some reason the microphone kept cutting in and out and the music would mute so it interrupted the narrations and fun.
2. Also unlike first time there was no cruise picture offered by boat with logo.

3. there was a fake "vacation drawing" that really was a sales pitch for a vacation sale.. I really wasn't chuffed by that. We were there to enjoy our vacation and experiences not to be pressured into some sales pitch.

Im hoping this was just an off day, not aa sign of things going down-hill. 1st time was so much fun hence came back again.

Reviewed April 16, 2019

Great and fun thing to do. My second time going and this time went alone. I was late about 10-15 min and they waited on me so def the best for that. First time I went with a friend and it was a great time too. Def best for couples friends or solo. I would prefer to leave the kids home but you can bring them. Great boat ride with music food and good drinks they serve on-board for a late night ride on the water. Def check it out and I promise you will have a great time :-)

Reviewed April 2, 2019

The boat was well run. The narration was funny and a plus. The tour itself was long enough and the smoothies were delicious. There are lots of cruise tours in the marketplace, this one is a great choice. Got a Groupon which was even better :)

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed April 1, 2019

The piña colada was delicious. The tour was great and the narrative was really informative and a bit humorous. I would recommend to get it by Groupon, the price was good for an awesome ride.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed April 1, 2019 via mobile

We had an amazing tour.
The captain and the crew were great.
The narrative was informative with humor thrown in.
Highly recommend.