Review Highlights
Funny crew and funny experience

This tour became in my highlight experience of that day. Also it seems this boat is the best of its... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
cookietheclown
Lovely Boat tour

We saw of Celebrity homes, as well enjoyed other site seeing on tour. Even-though the sun was not... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
Michele R

Recommended experiences in and around Miami
from $38.00
from $27.99
from $155.00
from $18.00
More Info
All reviews fun cruise celebrity homes mini cruise sightseeing cruise boat ride the upper deck music was great nice ride nice boat star island great tour all ages biscayne bay lots of fun groupon crew narration
Selected filters
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

We went to celebrate my birthday, the music selections could have been a little better and the alcoholic drinks were watery, but me and my girls ended up having a BLAST! I would DEF go again

Reviewed August 9, 2018

Where to begin? We were to cruise from 6:30-8:00pm. Because Fiesta employees take photos of all as they board, the boat didn't leave until 6:58. WTF? The dock was stifling hot & crowded enough so that people passing by had to bump into the people waiting in Fiesta's line. UGH. Because my group chose not to stop for photos, we were called "rude" by the male photographer. Really? The boat finally left at 6:58 and returned, on time, at 8:00. What happened to the 1.5 hours!? In addition, it rained and everyone on the top deck of the boat rushed down to the bottom deck, where there were no seats left, and, my feet got wet and I was on the lower deck! The "bar" served me ICE COLD Merlot! WTF! NEVER AGAIN!

Date of experience: August 2018
Holly L, Owner at Fiesta Cruises of Miami, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2018

I am sorry that you did not enjoy your cruise. Would you please be so kind as to let me know what day you took your cruise so that I can review the situation with the staff? I am not allowed to put a phone number here or an email but both can be found on our website. Thank you in advance for your follow up.

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

What a great evening! Wezz was great as was the DJ and bartender! Only wish that there was just a little more narration! Loved how they coordinated the music with the homes!

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Very fun and entertaining and great to be out on the water
We sat on the upper deck . Host did a awesome job and had wonderful music!

Reviewed August 7, 2018

Thank you DJ Wezz, Papo, and Javier for am exciting tour of millionaire row. I had my 3 kids on board, my 2 year old loved it because he was free to walk around and dance around. Fiesta cruise really made it a Fiesta on board, your ticket comes with one free drink and they sell snacks. We did a tarpon feeding for the kids before boarding and received a discount because we had a Fiesta Cruise ticket. Get there early if you want to secure a seat on the bottom deck, upper seating does not have a cover but you do get to move around freely once the boat is out of the marina. You will really enjoy this boat ride,especially if you travel with a big group. Look for a Groupon and have fun!