Open today: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Cruise

DJ was great, scenery was nice & the boat ride was smooth. So glad the boat had a restroom, however... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Janda9232
via mobile
Great Music, great staff, great service

Super fun experience! Would definitely do it again! I wish the bar had a few more drink options... read more

Reviewed October 19, 2020
Danikav90
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Miami
from $29.34
from $40.34
from $39.00
from $39.00
More Info
All reviews fun cruise pm cruise groupon price boat ride celebrity homes music was great crew daiquiri blast passengers boats dolphins
Selected filters
Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

We went to celebrate my birthday, the music selections could have been a little better and the alcoholic drinks were watery, but me and my girls ended up having a BLAST! I would DEF go again

Reviewed August 9, 2018

Where to begin? We were to cruise from 6:30-8:00pm. Because Fiesta employees take photos of all as they board, the boat didn't leave until 6:58. WTF? The dock was stifling hot & crowded enough so that people passing by had to bump into the people waiting in Fiesta's line. UGH. Because my group chose not to stop for photos, we were called "rude" by the male photographer. Really? The boat finally left at 6:58 and returned, on time, at 8:00. What happened to the 1.5 hours!? In addition, it rained and everyone on the top deck of the boat rushed down to the bottom deck, where there were no seats left, and, my feet got wet and I was on the lower deck! The "bar" served me ICE COLD Merlot! WTF! NEVER AGAIN!

Date of experience: August 2018
Holly L, Owner at Fiesta Cruises of Miami, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2018

I am sorry that you did not enjoy your cruise. Would you please be so kind as to let me know what day you took your cruise so that I can review the situation with the staff? I am not allowed to put a phone number here or an email but both can be found on our website. Thank you in advance for your follow up.

Reviewed August 8, 2018 via mobile

What a great evening! Wezz was great as was the DJ and bartender! Only wish that there was just a little more narration! Loved how they coordinated the music with the homes!

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

Very fun and entertaining and great to be out on the water
We sat on the upper deck . Host did a awesome job and had wonderful music!

Reviewed August 7, 2018

Thank you DJ Wezz, Papo, and Javier for am exciting tour of millionaire row. I had my 3 kids on board, my 2 year old loved it because he was free to walk around and dance around. Fiesta cruise really made it a Fiesta on board, your ticket comes with one free drink and they sell snacks. We did a tarpon feeding for the kids before boarding and received a discount because we had a Fiesta Cruise ticket. Get there early if you want to secure a seat on the bottom deck, upper seating does not have a cover but you do get to move around freely once the boat is out of the marina. You will really enjoy this boat ride,especially if you travel with a big group. Look for a Groupon and have fun!