Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fantastic Tour

My husband and I did the 2 hour private tour with Ryan and thoroughly enjoyed it. Ryan was very... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
PenniJam
Sydney
As Good as Any Modern Art Museum!

Recently a group of us (6) took a Squad Safari (buggy) tour of Wynwood, with Ryan and Pedro. For... read more

Reviewed November 6, 2018
SLowenfeld
Export, Pennsylvania

Recommended experiences in and around Miami
from $58.99
from $38.00
from $18.00
from $39.00
More Info
All reviews street art his enthusiasm field trip wynwood walls amazing works of art vibrant colors each piece bike tour every wall interesting tour highly recommend this tour hour tour fantastic tour art basel amazing experience ryan artists
Reviewed May 7, 2017

Pedro is an excellent, enthusiastic, knowledgeable guide. He explained so much about graffiti and its culture that we never knew. It was a fabulous experience. It should be a "must" on your things to do in Miami list.

Date of experience: May 2017
Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

"Can we go back to The Wynwood Walls again to see the paintings and Pedro again tomorrow?" -Jayce Perez (4years old)

"Thank you for taking us on this field trip Christy, WE LOVED IT!" -Luna Janania (4years old)

"Today was the best day of my life" -Chloe Llerena (4years old)

As a teacher, hearing my class with such enthusiasm in their voices, confirms to me that this was an experience that will stay with them forever and it is all because of Miami's Best Graffiti Guide!

My class has been extremely interested in art and galleries all year, so I knew Wynwood was the perfect place to take them on a field trip. Miami's Best Graffiti Guide welcomed us with open arms, and never hesitated because the kids were "too young".

Dealing with 19 curious four and five year olds isn't an easy task, but Pedro was absolutely incredible! He had an immense amount of patience, and his passion for art kept my little ones engaged, interested, and wanting more.

Thank you for creating such a memorable experience for my students, this will be a memory they carry with them for years to come.

Date of experience: May 2017
1  Thank Christymp13
Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

We did the two hour tour as a family of four with Pedro AMOS and Barbie. Great to spend time with a local artist so deeply into the scene. Couldn't have had more fun or learned more about a unique culture and a great part of the city. Pedro and Barbie were really knowledgeable and their passion for the subject were infectious. A really immersive tour of the art form from the streets to the biggest names of mural art. Our two boys (10 and 14) thought it was great. Huge recommendation from us. Go ahead. Support a truly passionate truly local business and don't hesitate to book.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed March 20, 2017

Very cool opportunity to learn about graffiti and street art from a local artist! Pedro is an engaging, warm, and passionate guide. He's knowledgeable, but also endlessly curious to learn what others see in the art he's probably seen a million times. Take this tour and pick his brain!!! You'll walk away with a deeper appreciation of street art.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

We took this one hour tour yesterday! The tour guide was great. He was passionate as well as knowledgeable. I highly recommend taking this tour.

Date of experience: December 2016