Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing Experience

One word: WOW. Our guide, Pedro Amos, was passionate and knowledgeable of all the art in the... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
296jacquelyne
What a great time!

My fiancé and I came into town for a short visit and decided to do the graffiti tour, Pedro was... read more

Reviewed June 25, 2020
Tank31407
Tampa, Florida
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Miami
from $40.34
from $39.00
from $24.57
from $39.00
More Info
All reviews wynwood kitchen and bar wealth of information highly recommend this tour art basel wynwood area amazing experience ryan wheelbarrow artists insider history depth neighborhood audience
Selected filters
Reviewed August 10, 2016

Ryan was a pleasure to be with, and his enthusiasm for art, and appreciation of the talent of all the artists, is infectious. We have a new understanding of graffiti and I don't think we will be able to walk casually by any street art again. I wish we had recorded him. He was smart, warm, incredibly responsive to our needs and interests, and as we walked through the neighborhood and he greeted gallery and store owners, fellow artists and other people, we got a real sense of the neighborhood. This was a great tour.

Date of experience: July 2016
1  Thank jlgv
Reviewed April 26, 2016

My family and I just took a tour with Ryan and were impressed beyond words. Ryan's knowledge and passion showed with every mural we passed. He shared information about the area, the artists, and so much more. As an insider and artist himself, he is friends with many of the artists as was evident from the countless people who said hi to him as we walked on the path.
The tour was $180 for 6 of us and well worth every penny. We ended it after a little under 2 hours, but only because we were hot -- he could have and would have gone on for much longer. He clearly loves what he does and were felt fortunate to have the opportunity to spend this time with him.

Date of experience: April 2016
Reviewed December 29, 2015

I took this tour on a family vacation and it was universally loved by everyone of all ages. I am not very knowledgeable about art or the Miami area, but after this tour I wanted to see and learn more about street art, murals, and the graffiti scene. Ryan is one of the most enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and entertaining tour guides I've ever had across my travels (I'm an frequent guided tour taker!). As the tour went along I got more and more interested and Ryan answered all the questions that kept popping into my head with such depth and enthusiasm. If you want to go to Wynwood and not just see the art, but to begin to understand it, take the time to walk through with Ryan. You will not be disappointed.

If you have art skeptics in your group, convince them to join you, and watch as they are drawn in by Ryan's expertise and by the rich history and culture surrounding these amazing works of art.

Reviewed December 28, 2015 via mobile

My wife and i did the one hour walking tour. You can of course just drive around or walk through the Wynwood Walls but getting a guide will help you understand what you see. Our guide Ryan was great and took us around the whole neighborhood, not just through the official Walls and provided a lot of context on when and by whom different murals were done. Would definitely do this again.

Reviewed December 27, 2015

My family (ranging in age from mid-50s to early 20s) really enjoyed our tour! Before the tour, we knew almost nothing about the Wynwood area, street art, or graffiti. We learned *so much* from Ryan and felt like we really got a sense of the neighborhood, its history, and the art from the tour. Ryan pointed out so many fascinating details of the murals that we never would have noticed if we were wandering around the neighborhood on our own. (He was also very accommodating to our family - some of us were a little late arriving due to a biking snafu and my dad cannot walk very fast - and Ryan was very gracious and easygoing about all of it.) Ryan's enthusiasm for the area and the art was infectious, and we had a great time. Highly recommend to all!

1  Thank Hannah M