“Fresh pasta + fresh fish = pure bliss and excites memories of Italy”
Review of Sapore Di Mare

Sapore Di Mare
Reserve with OpenTable
Sapore Di Mare is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #82 of 4,802 Restaurants in Miami
Reviewed October 28, 2017

If heaven on earth is food than fresh pasta paired with fresh fish is here at Sapore di Mare in Miami’s Coconut Grove area. An intimate local trattoria in Italy is transported to Miami with the same intimacy of size, great local service and fresh food. Italian local restaurants are a hard act to follow in America and this one does it and more. I still have that unique undeniably amazing g flavors of fresh eggs, flour oil that Italian families normally but here in the US not really. THis place is a great exception!!

Reviewed October 24, 2017

We had an amazing dinner at "Sapore di Mare" on Monday night. Our waiter very polite and funny, his name Angelo explain us about the main dishes. The soup of the day, Main dish and dessert were executed to the perfection. The Atmosphere is very cozy.

Reviewed October 13, 2017

The service was very nice and cordial, the waiter was even polite with the bus boy, I really like that and think all restaurants should teach respect at all levels.
Started with a sharing of Carpaccio di branzino for two which was excellent, one of us had the seafood minestrone which was excellent but quite a meal on it's own.
I was disappointed because the gnocchi wasn't available for one of their daily special so it was replaced by tagliatelle, which is just not the same. Someone else took the special lobster stuffed ravioli, two of us tasted them and agree there was some spice in the mix that just didn't belong there. One person took the fish of the day and another the pasta with a Bolognese sauce which was good.
We ordered a cheese platter to accompany our second bottle of wine. I would not recommend, the servings were generous but the cheese was too cold and just not tasty. Must give them a thank you as they halved the price of the cheese platter (we did eat some).
Overall a nice experience even with the disappointments. Will definitely go back on my next trip. and for all that food and wine I can say it is a very reasonably priced restaurants.

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

The food is amazing (my favorite is the pasta in the cheese bowl with truffles) the team totally welcoming while providing great service, the place is always packed so be sure to make a reservation and you'll be delighted with your experience.

Reviewed August 29, 2017

This was my third visit to Sapore di Mare. Kept trying to give them a chance since the first time I ate there was the only time I thought that it was worth coming back. But my last visit made me decide not coming back again. Food was mediocre, bland and overpriced. I have to say that the pasta served out of a cheese wheel was out of this world, again.....expensive though. I have asked myself if maybe they have changed chefs?. The restaurant atmosphere is nice and clean. Service was ok. They wiped the table like four times to the point it became uncomfortable.

2  Thank Luis Javier F

Been to Sapore Di Mare? Share your experiences!