other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
view from balcony
View from your balcony
Icon recreation area
Icon Buildings
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

A TripAdvisor Member
“left me high and dry”
Reviewed October 11, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

In all fairness the views from the apartment were pretty spectacular (44th floor) and Miami on the whole was a genuine experience, a beautiful place full of nice people. However, and here is the bad bit, as a wheelchair user i find it helpful if i am told the truth about the accessibility of an apartment, the bath was far too deep, the bed was far too high and the soft too low, the cupboards too high and there was a step out to the balcony (might sound like an insignificant wee complaint, but i can't get up off a low sofa, out of a deep bath or reach a high cupboard). I planned to stay for a month, although this was reduced due to Hurricane Irma, which, is a risk in Florida in September. What I didn't expect was to be given two hours to leave the building as it was to be locked down (someone pushed a note under the door) no electricity or the use of elevators until the all-clear was given. My daughter, who was with me, was in floods of tears. I was given this information by the buildings owners and never received any feedback from the leaser at all, not a peep. I got a taxi to the airport and got the first plane out (to Dallas, superb). I have been roundly ignored by the leaser since their last email on14/09/17 stating that they would keep me informed about the air-conditioning. It was working when i got back but I was never updated about it. when it was time to check out I couldn't get Patricia off the phone! If only they could have shown the same care when i was effectively high and dry. Just saying!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing