“Good place for friends”
Review of Cantina la Veinte

Cantina la Veinte
Reserve with OpenTable
Cantina la Veinte is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #205 of 4,560 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: The decoration of the restaurant has been carefully selected from the most important craftsmen of Mexico. We enjoy its colors, within the geometry of Mexican Art Deco architecture; framing through its brilliant black and golden colors the splendor of its magic. With the leading role, we have our monumental bars along with one of the larges tequila and mezcal selection in town and our bar manager created delicious and sophisticate cocktails. Every cantina is a cultural expression of the place where it is found. Gastronomy-wise, we have an extensive menu of Mexican Cuisine dishes, offering representative dishes of each state of the country, with traditional techniques and recipes (handmade tortilla, sauces made in a molcajete ), along with avant-garde techniques such as vacuum cooking, spherification, foam, etc. We constantly update our menu and the chef’s recommendations with new and top quality ingredients.
Reviewed May 8, 2016

A nice place to go out with friends, as it has a nice ambiance, good music and videos and the service is great. Menu is mexican, with lots of options to order and share with your group. They also offer bottle service which is great if you are traveling with a large group (10 or more) as the value os better.
our waiter was great, service at all times was excellent.
Food also great, I recommend Sopes, Octopus, Tuna tostadas and all main dishes were great. Dessert is also very nice.

Reviewed May 8, 2016 via mobile

For mother day we wanted to treat my mother with a nice dinner. But the food was not that good and since we couldn't split the bill from the beginning and the waitress didn't get the charges on the cards correct we needed a manager. Well! Ha! That didn't went well either. I asked him in Spanish very polity if he can help us and his answer was unbelievable! He didn't even look at me like If something I was blocking his way. Christian answer was. I can buy not now and kept walking like I was nothing! Another waitress saw the rudeness and told I'm calling another one. This ordeal took 35 more minutes! Patty of 6 and 400 dollars after we didn't felt we pay what we got not in service less in the quality of the food!

Reviewed May 6, 2016 via mobile

We loved the design of the place. The location is amazing. The contrast, the scale,... but their menu : ( ... they need to give you more information... The dish my boyfriend ordered came with a very sweet chocolate sauce. Not what we were expecting. The grilled octopus was delicious, but the main courses were average. The stuff were super nice. Sorry guys.

Reviewed April 30, 2016 via mobile

Food is average for the price. The music is great. Really disappointed by rib eye. Quest frito was great. Drinks were great

Reviewed April 30, 2016 via mobile

Wow wow. ..I really enjoyed my dinner .the ambiance was amazing! It s a must to eat here if you are in the area ...