“I'd go there every day if I lived there.”
Review of El Colonial Bakery

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
El Colonial Bakery
Ranked #1,193 of 4,326 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed July 18, 2014

I visited my daughter in Miami and she recommended the bakery for their sweet treats; but I found this open-24-hrs-a-day spot a great place for all day meals because they also have a variety of great tasting soups and sandwiches at very very good prices. I was there for 2 days, and beside going to other restaurants, I must have gone to this place at least 4 times for breakfast, snacks, and coffee; and especially for their coffee which IMHO is better than Starbucks. They always had 2 ladies (must be from Cuba because there're lots of people from Cuba in Miami and these ladies spoke very little English) behind the counter who were very attentive, efficient, pleasant, AND patient because I didn't know what to order and had to explain what I'd like for my coffee and asked many questions about their foods.

1  Thank TommieP