“Best Bakery!”

Ranked #2 of 111 Quick Bites in Miami
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

Everything tasted YUM! Best and friendly service by Denise! Came all the way from London, UK to try this place out and worth it!

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (323)

Reviewed August 6, 2019

I was visiting a friend who took me to Zak the Baker for breakfast. I'm genuinely surprised at how delicious avocado toast can be when it's served on incredible bread. If you're in the Wynwood area I would highly recommend stopping by for a quick bite to eat, even if you're not that hungry.

Reviewed July 23, 2019

Nice place for a bite, ecxellent bread, nice atmosphere...I also bought bread and cakes to take home,

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed July 19, 2019 via mobile

The bakery can be seen from space due to its bright colour. Since it's very visible we decided to have a look. It was the best decision we ever made as I had the best tuna melt in my life. The wife she had the chocolate caramel cake and she said it was out of this world. The staff are very charming, smiley and helpful. Highly recommend.

Reviewed July 19, 2019 via mobile

Great bakery, friendly staff, nice atmosphere, delicious food. A must do when you are visiting wynwood