Motel Blu
$108
Hilton.com
$122
Hampton.com
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
$121
$113
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $133/night.

Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
$118
$93
$181
$159
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$179
$135
Marriott Hotels
$105
Priceline
  • Pool
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$124
$108
Cancelon
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 23, 2014

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces
Reviewed February 14, 2014

I had to cancel this hotel booking because of the winter storm on the east coast, which cancelled all flights in general. I have tried calling this hotel MULTIPLE times. The phone number doesn't even have a message stating that it BELONGS to a hotel. I left 4 different messages to talk to them about the cancellation and asking them to NOT charge me a night stay (per the policy)_, as I was did not know I would not be able to get there. I have yet to receive a return call. A guest should be able to contact the hotel at ANY point in time. For example, they say they offer shuttle service from the hotel - but how would a guest arrange for that if you cannot even call them?

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 1, 2014

This was the worst experience of my life. My husband and I were traveling and needed a room for the night. Saw online that this place provided shuttle to and from the hotel (since removed) and the pictures seemed decent. After calling to request shuttle pick-up was rudely told that they don't provide that service. After asking for refund, they denied. We ended up taking a $35 ride to the is disgusting place. I asked to speak to the manager and the rude lady said he wasn't there. When I asked for his name and # she said she didn't know it. I was ready to spend extra money to get another room somewhere else just by the lack of customer service but my husband convinced me that we already spent the money so we may as well stay. My story only gets worse when we get to the room. This room so nasty, I almost cried and begged my husband to leave. After much consoling and reassurance, we stayed in this filthy room. I slept with my clothes on and barely got much rest due to watching out for bugs and rodents. I couldn't even take a shower the bathroom was so gross. I was so happy when it was time to leave.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Stacy O
Reviewed January 24, 2014

This place has no right to be called a hotel! I don't know how much disrespect you should have to yourself to run this place like this. I would really like to meet the owner and to see what kind of people run places like this. This place is horrible! The room was so dirty that we had to sleep in our clothes. There is no bathtub, just a primitive shower that will give you fungus immediately. One dirty towel was provided for two people. There is no heater in the room, though Miami still gets some cold days in winter. And there are cockroaches everywhere. Staff is another big issue here. *Unfriendly* is not enough word to describe it, they are just rude, and they don't speak English well enough to work there. This place should be either renovated complitely, or eliminated. People are just mislead and confused by the pictures on the Internet, don't be, it's not like that. It's a shame, not a hotel!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 14, 2013

The owner is very polite and helped me with maps and directions, he was a great guy. its so easy to always take the negatives but my time here was great. People must understand if you want to stay on south beach in a 5 star hotel then you have to pay for it. This hotel is just out of town and 75% cheaper than most hotels on the beach. Its also an easy bus ride down to south beach. Rooms were clean and had a tv which was fine for what I was looking for. They have a lovely pool and parking was fine. I would defiantly stay at this hotel again next time I come to Miami

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple