Motel Blu
$225
InterContinental
$121
$109
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
$93
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay(Miami)(Great Value!)
$199
$127
$109
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 6, 2011

Im not sure what everyone is complaining about.....awesome rate, great service, and clean rooms.....if you want 5 star than pay the 5 star price...this was a really good place for a great value.
Free breakfast, pool, free parking, friendly staff, and clean rooms.
The motel was full, they have thousands of guests....they have to be doing something rite!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank Jay L
Reviewed November 2, 2011

I made reserations before our cruise. The lobby was dirty and smelled. We went to our room and it was terrible. The curtains were only half covering the window. We turned the loud air conditioner on. When I went to use the bathroom there was black mold every where. I am very allergic to mold. I asked for a different room. The next room was not cleaned. The bed were not made and the pillows were laying on the filthy dirty floor. I was given another room and it was just as bad as the first, even worst because the air conditioner did not work. It had to be over a hundred in the room. I did not ask for another room. I did ask for a phone book to call another hotel and they could not find one. I have never left a motel before and am always looking for deal. I would not stay at this motel, even if it was free. We paid for two nights and received no refund. We ended up staying at the New Yorker and would definitly stay there again.

Room Tip: Go to the New Yorker - A good value for the money, very clean.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2011

This motel was HORRIBLE. I dare not touch anything in the room for fear of catching something. It was seedy, look like the place of employment for "women of the night" and their questionable clients. It oloks nothing like they advertise. Do not take your family there! We checked out as soon as we saw the unacceptable accommodations.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 5, 2011

we have stayed at this place numerous times and while a few of the staff and I have become very close I am disappointed to say this past experienced ruined our view of the motel. Lets start by the car parked on the sidewalk right outside my parents room. When asked to move it as it was heat sensored alarm we were told we cant expect them to turn off there car alarm. Keep in mind every single person staying in this hotel walked by all day and all night and it kept my parents up. Next my parents paid for a room with a refrig and microwave didnt get it and when asked for the difference in price we were told we had to collect from hotel. com. My parents room 105 was so disquisting even a employee stated oh I cant believe they stuck you in that room. there are no towel bars at all, the tub has a giant crack along wall which bugs were going in and out of. There was no working lamp and tv clicker and my parents had to wait over 5 hours to get it. There room smelled soooo bad it was almost unbearable. Numerous times during the trip my mom had to go get towels as her room was not cleaned one day and was told the stuff is in the dryer that she would have to wait. Her blinds in her room were so torn they didnt even block ally way that was by there room. We are very basic simple people but go to Walmart and buy towel racks, blinds take some bleach to the air conditioner and take care of the bugs... they could make this a decent room with alittle tlc but the way they handled it was not so good. I am very disappointed in this stay and my mom and dad were very upset with the situation. When asked why they were not getting the room they paid for with the refrig and microwave they said they were sold out but a room with its shade propped was empty three out of the four days with that stuff in it was right next door. Also they advertise continental breakfast it is donuts and coffee with no napkins even. I understand it is a low rate but the room we stayed in while cleaner had no fire alarm and smelled like mold. The air in our room was not working and they said because the blinds dont block the sun well then fix them. We took the cover off the air conditioner and there was so much mold and you could stick your hand out the hole to the outside. This is not okay. My husband had two asthma attacks from the mold which he has not experienced in years. I thought they were coming along with fixing up the place but it seems to be at a stall. Like I said if your going to charge someone for refrig and microwave make sure they have one and the bugs ughhhhhhhhhh they were all over!!!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 30, 2011

we drove from minnesota to stay at this hotel. it looks & sounds nice online but dont let that fool you. sure the price was decent..but i will NEVER come back. there was no phone alarm clock or pictures in the room, okay? the door had a hole in the bottom & warm air & bugs were getting in. there was NO parking for us paying costomers, only for the people at the bar. the people working here were not very helpful either. when we asked for a late check-out they said they were going to charge us more money. internet wasn't "high speed" air-conditioning was loud & barely worked. not very clean outside. im very disappointed in this place & terrible angry that we were forced to stay here. blah.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family