“Don't miss Capt Wayne in the Everglades!”
Review of Cypress Airboats

Cypress Airboats
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Miami Floridas premiere airboat rides in the Everglades. Come join us for a fantastic journey on the river of grass. Everglades national park airboat rides in Miami are the best place to see wildlife, Birds and of course the American alligator. Call or email us today for the best airboat ride in Miami Florida.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I scheduled this tour mostly for my fiance who was always wanted to visit the Everglades, but I ended up enjoying it just as much!

I didn't expect the actual airboat to be so much fun to tour on- you really feel like you are in the midst of the Everglades ecosystem. I also appreciated that Capt. Wayne was so knowledgeable about the history of the area. Whatever we had a question about - crocs vs alligators, sawgrass, seasonal foliage - Capt. Wayne had an answer.

This is truly an unforgettable experience and well worth the money!

1  Thank allegrasmith
therealbossman, Owner at Cypress Airboats, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

I am glad he enjoyed it as well as you come back and see us sometime we appreciate your business.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Awesome experience. Captain Wayne was on time, knowledgable, and best of all, fun. The boat was very clean and ready for the day upon arrival. After living in Florida for 9 years, it was time for us to learn more about the everglades and Captain Wayne's tour did not disappoint. We saw birds, fish, and of course gators.

At first when I heard the experience was 2 hours, I thought that there was not enough swamp to keep my attention. I was really wrong. Not only is it not a swamp, but a flowing river, flying through the sawgrass, seeing the camps throughout the river, and hanging out with the wildlife was spectacular. The whole experience seemed to fly by, literally. Near the end, when we saw the rain coming, instead of cutting the experience short, we waited out the rain in a dry area and got to discuss some interesting stories about the captain's life in the everglades.

I would absolutely recommend Cypress Airboats for any small group that wants a one-on-one experience with the everglades with a fantastic captain. We will definitely be back.

5  Thank MattandChad

Yes we did avoid the rain and it worked out perfectly I am glad you both had a great time and hope to see you back again sometime and thanks for your business we appreciate it.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Wow!!! What a great experience. The everglades are so beautiful. I had the misconception that it would look like a swamp. Not so. It's gorgeous. We saw so much wildlife and lush foliage. The airboat was a blast. Captain Wayne was a great guide. He was easy to communicate with prior to the tour and answered all my questions through email promptly. It was such a great experience that we plan to do it again. Thanks Captain Wayne!!

1  Thank bradygalpal

I appreciate the business and glad you had a great time.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Spent the morning with Cypress Airboats, don't think this is just about blasting around the Everglades in an airboat, it's not. You will learn a lot about the vegetation, Indian civilisation, wildlife and also the alligators, we were very lucky to experience a small 2 year old alligator we could touch and get within 2 feet of a 12 foot male and a number of females. I took my wife and daughter, they said it was one of those "once in a lifetime" experiences, I would agree 100%.

therealbossman, Owner at Cypress Airboats, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

We are so glad your family had a lifetime experience and hope to see you again someday . Thank you for your business.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Capt. Greg Brown was wonderful. Was paintence with us and explained the Everglades, flowers, what is happening, and animals, and answered our questions. Bobby the alligator was the highlight of course and his girlfriend. There were 3 of us and Captain Wayne set it all up and did great follow up and then Capt Greg did on morning of our tour. Highly recoomend taking Cypress tours and ask Capt Wayne for Capt Greg as your Capt for the day. Wonderful.

Glad you enjoyed the trip with us, and yes from start to finish we strive to make every customer leave happy. We appreciate your business and thank you.