“Amazing Time, can't wait to come back to them”
Review of Miami Watersports

Miami Watersports
Book In Advance
More Info
$107.00*
and up
Catamaran Sailing Lesson or Boat Rental in...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Here at Miami Watersports, we have a specialized team for each activity that we offer. We have a team for Flyboarding, Jet Skiing, Parasailing, Windsurfing, and Sailing. Each team have gone through vigorous training and certifications in order to practice that specific activity. All of our staff have Captain license, are CPR certified, and are under DOT random drug and alcohol testing. We take pride in giving quality to our customers, we have English, French, and Spanish speakers able to guide you through the activities!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed July 12, 2017

We had a great experience this Fourth of July week, despite the "it's going to be very crowded" warnings I got from my friends. I decided to go to Miami and do a little adventure seeking. I found myself being referred to Miami Watersports by a friend of mine and WOW. Daniel is a PRO, our fly boarding session was scary at first but I'm HOOKED!!! Best random experience ever!

All reviews
in 14 reviews
"waves"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed July 11, 2017 via mobile

We loved our jet ski tour guide Alex! He was patient, elaborative and massive amount of fun. He may be the only reason why we return ! :)
-Dom

Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

I went flyboarding with Daniel the instructor and had the time of my life. I can't swim but he made sure i stayed safe and didn't give up. I will be coming back next summer

Thank Capt. D
Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

Just came with a group of 6, we did parasailing, jet skis and the water board! The staff was very courteous and helpful! Dylan with the water boards did a great job with a bunch of newbies making the learning process easy! The entire operation was very professional and set up very well! Everyone left extremely happy and we would all return again and would definitely recommend it to friends and family!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

When planning our MDW trip to FL, we knew we wanted to parasail. We called that morning & didn't get an answer but Dylan called us back & told us to come on down & they could accommodate us. Im afraid of heights & was going to chicken out before we signed up but when the older man explained the procedure to me I calmed right down. The experience was great from start to finish. All of the staff was friendly and I felt safe the entire time. Kyle & Tom took us out & they were great. I truly enjoyed myself

Annabelleee_lz, Owner at Miami Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2017

Aw I am glad you enjoyed parasailing with us! You see...not that scary at the end if you are afraid of heights?? :) The parasail is such a chill and relaxing activity! I am happy that you were able to experience it! Thank you for your feedback :) We hope to see you soon again-