“AMAZING EXPERIENCE!”

Book In Advance
More Info
$107.00*
and up
Catamaran Sailing Lesson or Boat Rental in...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Here at Miami Watersports, we have a specialized team for each activity that we offer. We have a team for Flyboarding, Jet Skiing, Parasailing, Windsurfing, and Sailing. Each team have gone through vigorous training and certifications in order to practice that specific activity. All of our staff have Captain license, are CPR certified, and are under DOT random drug and alcohol testing. We take pride in giving quality to our customers, we have English, French, and Spanish speakers able to guide you through the activities!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

Just came with a group of 6, we did parasailing, jet skis and the water board! The staff was very courteous and helpful! Dylan with the water boards did a great job with a bunch of newbies making the learning process easy! The entire operation was very professional and set up very well! Everyone left extremely happy and we would all return again and would definitely recommend it to friends and family!!!

All reviews
in 14 reviews
"waves"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

When planning our MDW trip to FL, we knew we wanted to parasail. We called that morning & didn't get an answer but Dylan called us back & told us to come on down & they could accommodate us. Im afraid of heights & was going to chicken out before we signed up but when the older man explained the procedure to me I calmed right down. The experience was great from start to finish. All of the staff was friendly and I felt safe the entire time. Kyle & Tom took us out & they were great. I truly enjoyed myself

Annabelleee_lz, Owner at Miami Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2017

Aw I am glad you enjoyed parasailing with us! You see...not that scary at the end if you are afraid of heights?? :) The parasail is such a chill and relaxing activity! I am happy that you were able to experience it! Thank you for your feedback :) We hope to see you soon again-

Reviewed June 1, 2017

Miami Water Sports, thank you for everything!!! Went there with a friend as a "spectator" for her first parasailing experience and I still had a blast. Everyone was very helpful and fun to be around. The owner, was super beyond nice and he made sure we were taken care of. Dylan and Chris, thanks for making us feel comfortable and welcome to our first trip to Miami. We will come back for sure!! Dylan, thanks for trying to talk me into trying parasailing, and I regret I didnt. But next time I'm taking the offer, no signature needed, but i want the whole package! (parasailing, kayak, jetski, etc.etc.) lol Chris, my friend said thanks again for her parasailing experience for being so helpful and detailed with instructions.
Thanks again guys! Miami Water Sports, you guys are awesome!! xoxo Joyce " the spectator and Janet "the parasailer" lol

Annabelleee_lz, Owner at Miami Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2017

Thank you so much for your feedback Joyce:)!! And happy to hear that you guys had a good time! We hope to see you soon again! Warm regards!

Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

We came for jet ski tour which is for $140 and on the website they show that they would take us to see all the big houses in Miami and take us to different islands. But it was nothing but A WASTE OF MONEY.
Before going they tell you they will take you to many places.

BUT

We ended up just driving the jet skis in small area behind each other and the instructor in the middle of the ride tell us WHY DID YOU TAKE 1 HOUR TOUR?!?! are you serious?

The instructor did not take us ANYWHERE and told us we have 30 mins go wherever you want INSIDE THE DESIGNATED AREA.

AFTER THE RIDE-
When we came out and told them that we want a refund they tell us that you SHOULDNT HAVE GONE for 1 hour tour as the water was too choppy.
It was NOTHING BUT A SCAM AND WASTE OF MONEY. THEY CHEAT YOU AND WE WASTED 150X3 = 450 USD.

Also they make you write a test which took us 2 HOURS before actually riding the jet ski.

DONT GO. ITS HORRIBLE

Annabelleee_lz, Manager at Miami Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2017

Hi Krishna :)

I am sorry the tour did not go how you guys expected it. You had a private tour with one of our instructor... It was a bit windy out that day as you guys were aware because I personally told you and your two friends once you got there and asked you if you rather do a riding zone (staying close to shore) or if you still wanted to cross the bay knowing that it was a bit choppy. You had told me that one of you guys had NEVER rode a Jetski before and was a beginner but still wanted to give it a try.

Our instructor tried his best to make your ride and experience as fun as possible however, he had to adjust to you guys and couldn't go as fast as he usually does as some of you had a hard time keeping up to a faster speed-
Unfortunately, in your situation I believe that the one hour ride was a bit too short to do the actual tour since one of you couldn't go as fast as the others... However, you definitely was out there for a full hour even a bit more since it took the instructor a bit longer to bring you guys back and was not charged for the additional time :)

Everyone rides different! And we are here to keep our tour SAFE and try our best to make it as fun as we can! :) But we understand we cannot please everyone... Maybe better if you guys come in the morning next time or when there is no wind at all!
As I had told you over the phone and as I tell all of our customers the weather is always much nicer in the morning...

Now about the test, some customers get it done in 20 minutes or less other can take up to an hour or more! Again everyone is different! I believe two of your friends had a harder time doing it as they fell the first one and had to take it again... There is nothing I could of done about this. Unfortunately, it is a Florida law that anyone born after January 1st 1988 and who wants to drive is required to take and PASS that test.

I am sorry it didn't go as you expected- It is hard to please every single customers!