“Vertical good customer service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sunnyside Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Miami
Sunnyside Motel
You added Sunnyside Motel to your Saves list
Ranked #87 of 121 Hotels in Miami
“Vertical good customer service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I stayed there 2 weeks ago and I have to say that the front desk guys Christian and Alex are very attentive and they made my experience there twice as good, keep the good work guys!!!. Awesome cheap place to stay, will be back again

• Stayed December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars
1 Thank mrperez123

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

I have stayed in this motel ever since i was 6 years old when we came down from New Jersey. But i have to say that this past few years that i have not been the managing experience changed a whole lot. I must say that I have never been in a Motel/Hotel that states even though you have a DO NOT DISTURB sign they must knock at the door to see if you need service or tell you that its mandatory for them to give you room service. I have been staying there for the past 4 weekends and the only reason i stay there on the weekend alone (Fri,Sat & Sun) its because the person their (Christian) its a sweetheart and he really knows how to treat his guests and how to accomodate them.I told him during the week i rather stay elsewhere because the lady in the office and the cleaning girl from the weekday its a horrible customer service suck. I have been in the hospitality service and in customer service and never in my life i have seen such a manager act the way that lady acts. In one of the rooms that I stayed at i told the lady i had roaches regardless of the so much cleaning they want to do while you are sleeping and she said "I am sorry their is nothing I can do" If i have guest staying as much as i stay there and spending all the money i do there i try at least to please that guest as much as i can because of this guest i am getting my salary. She has no customer service at all and she does not know how to treat customers. Also you have like 4 or 5 cats all around the motel which the landscape its beautiful but some places when you pass by smells pretty bad. OWNER PLEASE TAKE CARE OF THESE ISSUES... ISSUE 1-THE SO-CALLED MANAGER (OLD LADY IN THE OFFICE) 2-CATS 3-DO NOT DIRTURB (Come on really... DO NOT DISTURB.. Respect your guests respect that you cannot knock on the door at 9:30am and ask if you need service...

Room Tip: Back rooms dont have that nasty smell of cat poop.. Like room # 27,16,9 Room # 8 has roaches. and ro...