“Wonderful flavours, great wait staff”

Jaguar Latin-American Kitchen
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Coconut Grove
Cross street: Matilda Street
Description: Jaguar Latin-American Kitchen brings Miami's flourishing Latin food scene a fresh cuisine inspired by the flavors of Latin America. At Jaguar, you can enjoy classic dishes such as Chupe de Camaron. You can also sample one of our contemporary culinary creations like the Ceviche Spoon Sampler. Located in the heart of Miami's lush Coconut Grove, Jaguar's inviting setting is that of contemporary meets casual-elegance. Partners Eduardo Durazo, Sergio Durazo, and Executive Chef Oscar del Rivero offer a diverse menu ranging from Latin favorites - highlighted by Jaguar's renowned Ceviche Spoon Bar - to modern Mexican creations, all rounded out by a selection of inspired signature cocktails and boutique wines from Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, and Brazil. Jaguar invites you to come in and stay a while at a neighborhood favorite. If you're looking for Miami's best Latin restaurants, then it's time to discover the bold flavors Jaguar Latin Kitchen has to offer.
Reviewed March 25, 2019

Chopped Celia’s salad and fish tacos and sharing...what could be better than that? Perhaps add in plantain chips to start. All flavours we will remember fondly from our vacation adventure. And the staff were all super friendly and efficient. Only down side was we were only able to get here twice on our trip.

Date of visit: March 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,081)

Reviewed March 24, 2019

This place is a little gem! We came here for dinner, rather late, and were greeted very welcomingly by the wait staff. Girl on reception was not very polite to welcoming, but we over looked that. They had a great menu and gave us some suggestions for food. This was a nice touch for me as I am a coeliac and they cater for that well.
The food was excellent, absolutely EXCELLENT. One of the best meals we have had in the US to date. The starter blue chips were AMAZING! I had the Grilled shrimp which was cooked perfectly and totally fabulous (still want to knw the recipe for that sauce!) and the burger was (huge!) super tasty (so said my other half). We would go back here time and time again in a heartbeat; yum yum yum, and 5* all the way. Definitely recommend anyone to visit here, especially on a warm night to sit outside and while away the hours with a drink or two.

Reviewed March 19, 2019

The food here is excellent. It had a lot of dishes we were unfamiliar with but the waitress gave good advice and we had a great meal. The ceviche spoons were delicious!

Well worth a visit.

Reviewed March 19, 2019

I've been there with my family after a Sunday morning at a park. It is beautiful and comfortable inside, the waiter was very nice. The food was good and portions are big, if you are not hungry I suggest to share, especially if you have the complimentary appetizer (very nice too!). I recommend this place!

Reviewed March 9, 2019

My wife and I are visiting Coconut Grove on our catamaran- Yacht A Fun. Jaguar’s is always a must-go restaurant for us.

They have fine Mojitos and wine. The up scale pricing matches the location. Then again, there was a full crushed lime and lots of mint in my drink.

Diann had grilled shrimp with a side of chopped celia’s salad- iceberg & romaine black bean vinaigrette w/ tomato cilantro jalapeno avocado peppers & crispy tortillas $20

We shared the ceviche oriental which is tuna ginger soy jalapenos shallots cilantro lime grape seed oil avocado cucumber ans esame seeds. $11 and quite the serving. Good stuff!

My entre’ was arroz con mariscos- which is fresh‎ seafood shrimp calamari octopus & mahi mahi sauteed in guajillo butter & garlic served w/ our special house rice & a creamy aji amarillo sauce w/ hint of pernod breandy & saffron. $24 (the Amarillo sauce was rich with egg yoke)

If you enjoy quality flavors, great presentation, and attentive service- you should give this spot a try.