“Next time I'll stick to the ceviche”

Jaguar Ceviche Spoon Bar and Latin Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Jaguar Ceviche Spoon Bar and Latin Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 4,496 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Latin
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Coconut Grove
Cross street: Matilda Street
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Group of five so we tasted lots of different things. We started with the 6 spoon ceviche app ($14) and found the ceviche we liked. Had mango mojito and pisco sour. The mojito was better than the pisco. Had a medium size ceviche plate with the yummy basket of crackers they provide. 3 of us ordered the rack of rib special ($22). The ribs came out lukewarm and got cold real fast. Had to send them back to warm up. When they were warm they were delicious. One of us had the crab cakes and they were divine. I had the pibil and it was just ok. Next time I'll have the ceviche and drinks. Dessert was key lime brûlée that had too much lime and a bread pudding that was amazing. So it was hit and miss.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,005)

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Every time I have gone, I have had good service, great ceviche, and small plates, great place you can sit outside or inside, and have a great time, great atmosphere. It has been here for years and the quality is still the same, I go back and have a good time.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I always go to this place to enjoy their good food, especially the ceviches. They offer a good variety and they are located on a nice place providing a good atmosphere.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Jaguar continues its tradition for authentic Mexican and latin american cuisine with an emphasis on a fresh assortment of ceviches that ill relit even the most finicky pallets. They have a great bar also - do not miss their mango martinis. mango mojitos and mango margaritas -- they are all great!!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

We wandered into the restaurant and we had a nice welcome. We ordered their ceviche sampler which was good. This is a place which I will come back for dinner, great ambiance for winding down after a long shopping day.