“Place to go in Coconut Grove”

Jaguar Ceviche Spoon Bar and Latin Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Jaguar Ceviche Spoon Bar and Latin Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 4,266 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Latin
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Coconut Grove
Cross street: Matilda Street
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Great vibes, great humour, fine atmosphere. We were pressed for time and came early. We told the staff that we were on a tight schedule and they accomodated us with grace and efficiency. The drinks including Pisco Sour and Caiperinha were expertly made. The Cerviche Spoon sampler was perfect. If we had the time we wold have ordered a second helping. the Vatapa tasted like it came straight from Salvador, Brasil. the grilled Picanha was excellent as were the Crab cakes and the Angus Cheeseburger.

There are newer reviews for Jaguar Ceviche Spoon Bar and Latin Grill

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Came to Jaguar based on a recommendation from a friend. Tried the ceviche spoon sampler, then had one of the 6 as a bonus stater. Great pair of mains and mojitos, and they even had Negra Modelo. Superb service topped of a great meal, and certainly will be back.

Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

We went to try the Jaguar in Coconut Grove while staying in Miami a couple of nights. We had a ceviche for an appetizer that was very nice. My son ordered his food before ours and it came out quickly. Based upon a recommendation from the waiter, I ordered a Brazilian dish that came with rice. I would have never ordered it if choosing myself. It was a super yummy fish dish that was spicy. My husband was somewhat disappointed with his steak, not saying it was bad at all but wishing he had ordered mine. We had both of our children with us and due to the restaurant being noisy, I was not super concerned having my 9 month old and seven year old dining with us.

1  Thank sms1977
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I was lucky to visit during Miami spice time so I sampled several dishes. Jaguar was one of my favorites.  6 varying spoonfuls of ceviche---loved the sushi inspired tuna.  Crab meat sandwich was huge and unbelievably tasty.  Finished with the best flan ever that rates 2nd only to their  guanabana sorbet. In a city full of Latin cuisine, this menu is truly inspired.  Wish I could have gone again.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

was told this is one of the area's better restaurants. it was good, a little expensive and the food tasty (but far too much). However the service fell off markedly during the meal. We didn't bother to return over the week we were in Coconut Grove.