“We always enjoy Jaguar!”

Jaguar Ceviche Spoon Bar and Latin Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Jaguar Ceviche Spoon Bar and Latin Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 4,458 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Latin
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Coconut Grove
Cross street: Matilda Street
Reviewed June 2, 2013

While visiting Miami recently for my daughter's graduation, I suggested my daughter choose a special restaurant for her pre-graduation dinner. As we wouldn't be together for Mother's Day this was a dual celebration. She chose Jaguar. We have had consistently great meals here. They have a great variety of ceviche. This time around we chose not to have appetizers. The meal began with a basket of assorted chips and a unique dipping sauce.My daughter ordered the surf and turf which was a new special. It consisted of lobster and a rib eye cooked to perfection. I ordered sea scallops which were large and delicious as well. Service was excellent, food wonderful and servings more than adequate. I highly recommend this restaurant for lunch, brunch or dinner. I would also suggest reservations for dinner as it gets busy.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

My better half and I love this restaurant, the Krest’s Chicken Sandwich is like the best sandwich ever. The drinks were so delicious, I can't wait to return to this amazing restaurant. Coconut Grove has a hidden gem. I loved it!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

If you are around Coconut Grove, this is the best option for lunch or dinner within the Cocowalk area. This is not a chain food restaurant, but a really good Latin America flavor restaurant, with either ceviches and seafood to a great hamburger or steak. The ceviche peruano is amazing and the soups are fantastic! You should try as well the Chicken Tortilla Lasagna. Great place and prices are not expensive at all.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Went to this restaurant with a friend because we got a sopt to park the car and we liked how it looks. What a surprise ! We had a wonderful lunch ( meri meri ) with onion rings so thin that looks like hair, and tasted fantastic. I just loved it ! If you are in Coconut Grove you must go there!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

My husband and I made a specific stop in Miami just to go o this restaurant. The food and service were excellent. It's South American, Cuban, Caribbean fusion which takes the best of these places and elevates each dish to new and delightful heights. We took Antonio's advice on our selections and were not disappointed. I only wish I had had room left for dessert as they sounded awesome.
The owner(?) manager circulated constantly, picking up finished plates and checking to see that everyone was taken care of. It's one of those thrumming, active, a bit funky/ whimsically decked out places that will stick out in your memory long after you've left.
As for the ceviche? Who knew there were so many different kinds of fish and flavors? All fabulous!