“Good food, great service, nice atmosphere”

Jaguar Ceviche Spoon Bar and Latin Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Jaguar Ceviche Spoon Bar and Latin Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 4,308 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Latin
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Coconut Grove
Cross street: Matilda Street
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Very interesting ceviche options and I wanted to try them all, especially the one that incorporates habanero. But since I don't taste cilantro properly I could only try two of of the 6 ceviches. Delicious. I had the scallops norma which were good and cooked to perfection but could have used more sear. The sauce was tasty--the best part was actually the vegetable medley of sweet potato, corn, spinach & hearts of palm with the sauce--that was quite delicious. The service could not have been better. Friendly, helpful, and present.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Love, love their ceviche. Highly recommend the spoon sampler, try it and you will want to come back.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

I guess I'm going to be a regular in CoCoGrove since I now have a student at UM. I discovered Jaguar on our first college visit, and it's become a regular stop anytime we visit campus. Most trips we end up there multiple times. I always get the Oriental, and a Mambo Mango Salad....reliably delicious every time. On my last visit I was all set to try the Mahi Mahi with capers, olives, etc.....but there was a power outage in the area and everyplace closed just after we place our order....oh well, thankfully there will be a next time in September.

Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

Had excellent fresh mahi mahi and mango and huge salad. Delicious and good value (mahi mahi was 22$). Ate outside on sidewalk cafe and watched locals and their dogs come and go. Staff very genuine - keen to please. Would definitely eat here again.

1  Thank London_Travellers_09
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Revisiting Coconut Grove, Miami after almost thirty years we had no idea where to go for lunch as The Grove had completely changed and gotten way bigger with lots of new restaurants and shops.
We asked a local real estate agent who recommended Jaguar Grill as a safe bet!
A local real estate agents as a rule knows where, and more importantly, where not to eat...
We got a table on the Jaguar sidewalk patio and the friendly waiter suggested that we shared the three cheese chicken quesadillas and the shredded pork with chile guajillo also known as the Taquitos Chilorio with a couple of Margaritas.
Superb choices: Fresh, tasty, spicy and plentiful and we thoroughly enjoyed Jaguar Grill's delicious fusion of South American cuisine.
Hopefully it won't be another thirty years before our next visit to Coconut Grove and the Jaguar!